Bryan (Part 5)

A/N: Maybe it was because Sean moved the UK that I wanted to write again. I'll probably have you move in with him in Ireland then move to the UK after a special thing I've had planned for months. Also, they moved to this location which is why act the way you do.

----

I constantly re-watch Joey's video on the prank that had happened early today.

I have the worst feeling because it's wrong to like someone who is married to someone you know. ESPECIALLY if they are your sister or brother.

I look up at the now familiar ceiling of my brother's guest bedroom and think about my last day that would be tomorrow.

I'll miss Team Edge. Gunner is so freaking funny while Mike can be a bit iffy with me sometimes but they are all great.

-The Next Day brought to you by SSundee's long hair-

I'm awoken by the faint buzzing sound of my alarm that had been going off for probably 3 minutes. I look at the clock on the wall and see it's 9:30. It's not a bad time but I still feel pretty tired since Ireland and LA have an 8 (maybe 10) hour difference.

I groan and get up slowly. Matt doesn't mind me sleeping as long as I'd like, as long as I wasn't late for afternoon shoots. I don't often show up for the Hi5 Universe videos though those are usually random (This is when all that was still Hi5 Universe. AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY SHIRT!!!).

"Morning Amanda." I smile at her while grabbing a piece of toast off of a plate on the counter.

"Look who's awake!" Matt comes into the room clapping his hands while laughing.

I hit him in a playful way the sit down at the table, scrolling through my phone.

"I'm still kind of upset with you" I saw to him.

He turns around from the stove, "From what? Me not telling you about Bryan or the prank we did?"

"Neither! Either! BOTH!" My head starts to hurt, "I dunno....I guess both. It's still a lot to take it despite being here getting to know everyone..."

He hugs me,"I'm sorry. Again. Is it my fault for everything?"

"Of course not! It's mine. I reacted the way I did." I saw staring at my half finished piece of toast.

Matthew didn't speak to me for the rest of the morning and he drove silently to Hi5 Studios.

It isn't all that bad is it? I thought, dazing off.

It will be fine.

My head tilts to the side of the car as I start to fall asleep.

It smells of whiskey.....that's something I haven't smelled in a month.

I love whiskey....

And then I fall fast asleep.

Dream/Flashback, 3rd POV-

"Get this dog off me" (Y/N) says to a 24 year old Sean McLoughlin. His dog had jumped up onto her and she was knocked over.

At least we were outside. Sean thought as his dog, Gizmo, licked (Y/N)'s face.

He just laughed.

"No. I don't think I will." Before she could protest, he had quickly said, "But since I can't stand here forever amused, I will help you. Come here Gizmo!"

When Gizmo didn't move off of (Y/N)'s chest, Sean called his name again.

"Gizmo, could you please get off?"