Bryan (Part 3)

A/N: SO the random name picker wanted me to do this so yea!

You made a good choice in staying the month. You have had so much fun working with your brothers. You also began to truly know who Bryan was and actually thought he was pretty cool.

You got over the fact that your brothers told you nothing and moved on.

You were too distracted on how funny recording was. You actually only had to spin the wheel twice and it wasn't that bad. One was chubby bunny outro and the other was actually gain an Edge Point but you couldn't really since you were only there for the month and not there for the Edge Games. Whatever those were.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Joey calls from the garage. You had just gotten to Matt and Amanda's house, almost late because you were either late or early. Never on time. You head into the garage and face some pretty cool Youtubers. Mark aka Markiplier and Matt & Ryan from Kids With Problems.

"Mark, Matt, and Ryan, this is my sister (Y/N). You know. Her channel is--" Joey is cut off by Mark.

"(U/N). Oh I know. I've spent some time watching your channel." He smiles.

You start to fan girl inside.

Oh my gosh! The Markiplier Markimoo just admitted to watching my channel!!!!!

You come to reality after.

"So wait what are we doing?" You ask a little stupidly.

"Either Don't Laugh or the Whisper challenge." Matthias replies, walking into the garage.

"Oh please no! Mark will put 'dick' in every sentence!" Matt says.

"NO I WILL NOT!" he throws a little temper tantrum.

You giggle a little.

-Once the challenge is over-

"I WIN!" You get up and yell.

"Yea whatever....." Everyone mumbles.

"So (Y/N) won the Don't Laugh Challenge meaning Bryan must spin the wheel!" Joey says laughing.

Bryan's spin lands on 'Do the Outro Backwards' which was actually a fan idea from someone.

No one was really listening. No one except you. Something about him was interesting to you. It's wrong on multiple levels.

Once filming was done, you say in Matt's living room which was quite nice. No one wanted to bother you for either they were doing something else or they didn't want to upset you again.

There was something about you that you always forget. You hated when people kept secrets. Even if it was something stupid like "stealing" a pencil off the floor. It never satisfied anyone or you thought. When the secret involves you and it was kept, you get pretty mad and ending up a mess. That was proven when your brother's kept the marriage a secret.

You sigh and stare into space.

"Hey (Y/N)."

It's Bryan. Oh great. What does he want?

"Um hi." You reply a little awkwardly.

He sits next to you on the couch not speaking then tries to break the silence.

"I was wondering if you would like to come over to our place an hang out. I could show you everything and possibly a movie."

No.

You couldn't. You know how these types of things end and it wouldn't do good for Sarah and well as you and Bryan.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea." You stutter out.

He tilts his head to the side, "Why not? You should see your sister while your here. Why not do it now?"

You end up scratching the back of your neck then try to hide the gesture by brushing your (H/C) hair.

"It's kind of an awkward time."

He nods and frowns, "I understand." He gets up to leave then you quickly say.

"Okay okay. I will" you stand up as well and question if you should hug Bryan or not. He hugs you instead then says:

"It's great to have a great sister-in-law like you."

From what I know, you think to yourself, this won't end well.

The rest of the day is everyone just having this giant silly string battle in the backyard. It ends up being a vlog for the Matt & Amanda channel.

It's interesting how you were all friends though there are complications.