Matthias

A/N: I will write for all the characters first like a How You Meet then i'll take requests! Know that chapters may be short. 

It was a normal day in LA and you were in a local cafe just one your phone because all young adults do that. You were not in college since you graduated two years ago. You were into music videos since original songs by Youtubers were awesome. 

Scrolling through my friend's Liked Videos playlist, you find one that looks interesting. Backwards by Matthias. As you listen to it, you realize you've heard it before. On Internet Icon! As you wait for F/D (favorite drink) you ordered, you started to sing along not caring about all the other people in the cafe. 

Backwards, forwards,

I'm exploring the borders of everything I want,

Everything I need,

Lethal Doses of my own emotions,

Seep into my dreams and Paralyze me,

I pick myself up off the ground,

I keep telling myself,

No, I'm not backing down,

I keep telling myself,

The best is still yet to come,

I keep telling myself,

It's darkest before the dawn,

I'm going backwards,

And yet I'm made to believe,

I'm moving forwards,

And I'm chasing my dreams

But I'll be,

Just who I want to be,

Without you controlling,

Controlling me.

Toxic thoughts can make me easily drop this,

But I won't shift my step,

So there's nothing to regret,

I'm broken and coping with this broken hope and,

I kept blaming them,

when the doubt came from within,

No more ugly white lies,

I keep telling myself,

This time I'm gonna try,

I'm not just telling myself,

The best is still yet to come,

I keep telling myself,

It's darkest before the dawn,

I'm going backwards,

And yet I'm made to believe,

I'm moving forwards,

And I'm chasing my dreams

But I'll be,

Just who I want to be,

Without you controlling,

Controlling me.

I will be seen and be heard

And they hang on my every word

I will break free from the chains

And beat anything you throw in my way

I will be seen and be heard

And they hang on my every word

I will break free from the chains

And beat anything you throw in my way

Just by this video, it makes you have a crush on this YouTuber. You hardly pay attention to anyone coming through the door but maybe I should have. 

Matthias' P.O.V (This insert is based off of a RobertIDK fanfiction on Quotev)

I walk into one of my favorite places in the city and sit in the only booth that's not full of people I don't want to talk to. But one girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) catches my eye. Apparently she doesn't notice or doesn't about people looking at her for singing. But it's a beautiful voice so who wouldn't want to listen to it? 

I'm going backwards,

And yet I'm made to believe,

I'm moving forwards,

And I'm chasing my dreams

I know those lyrics. i haven't only heard them, I sang them for Internet Icon. It helped me win of course. I see that this group of teenagers want to sit down so I walk to this person's table and sit in front of her. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I'm still singing a bit until I see that some random person sat in front of me. 

"Oh my gosh um hi!" I quickly take of my headphones and move my phone aside. I was about to get up and leave but I recognize the young man smiling in front of me. "Wait.....Matthias?" I cover my face to hide my blush.

"Yea that's me" he chuckles nervously. Guess he feels the same. I didn't know he lived in LA as well. "I noticed that you have found one of my older songs I've made" 

I nod and smile back, "Yea......." It's now kind of awkward since I don't know what to say. 

"I uh was wondering if you maybe wanted to collab for a video or maybe feature in a song............" after a long pause, "or something" 

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! If you wanted to know, my channel is (U/n) but my real name is (Y/N)" you tell him. It's amazing to talk to a YouTuber who you ummmmm had a crush on *cough cough*. 

"(U/N) I like it...." I think he zoned out again but I try not to notice, "Here's my address so come over whenever you're ready to record"

I take the sheet of paper from him. I look at it and notice that he does a little curl on his T's and it adorable.

"Thanks Matt. I'll see you later I have to go" You get up and head out the door.