Bryan (Part 2)

I'm saying it again. This is a bit of a Jack x Reader as well but that part which i wrote on paper will probably never be published. LOLZ! Also I realized how awkward I made this. You are Matt and Joey's sister while Bryan is brother-in-law......FAMILY LOVE! Also I am lazy for accurate timelines so dill with it.

---

You see your best YouTuber friend, Jacksepticeye.

"Hey (Y/N) what's up?" he asks letting you in.

"It's about Matt, Joey, and Sarah" you say sitting on his couch putting your face into your hands. Sean sits next to and pats your back.

"What is it?"

You explain the entire thing starting with them not telling you anything.

Why do I feel this way? I don't even know Bryan. You think

From the mind it flows
traveling through my veins
down my bones.
every part of me rages
for comfort and ignorance.
I erupt,
my emotions drain

I thought that for a while. I have never met Bryan so how could I get jealous? Maybe it's just because I am so angry at my brothers for not telling me. OR MY FANS! It's like after 2 months, telling you that they are dating your crush. Did Matt and Joey REALLY think it was about my channel? I'm not that busy with it but it does take time.

But a year of my brothers not telling me that someone married Sarah. They also must have not told his/my fans either if they have not told me. Not exactly sure why it bothers me but it does.

"You know...." Sean starts, "You could just go to the US. I would not mind. I'll be fine"

You begin to cry and hug him, "I'm so emotional over something as stupid as this. But yea....maybe I will go to the US."

The rest of the time you were there, you talked about what you were going to do and say. It's been a long time since you've been to LA but this time, it's important.

-Hours later-

You are almost done packing but then realized you forgot (insert what you forgot). You quickly grab it and place it in your suitcase. You have not decided how long you were going to stay in LA but hopefully not for long. You wanted the information as quickly as possible then you could curl up in your bed back in Ireland with whatever emotions the trip leaves you with.

Something that will be different is how your brothers changed personality wise.

Matthew was always the one who's emotions and actions were unpredictable. He can change his mood in like 5 seconds without you realizing it. He was always there for you as kids and never let a sad you leave without a smile. He also could get his voice to be very high pitched. Higher than most people.

Joey was always fun, lovable, happy, and the jumpy one. It was always hard to see him sad. Though he seemed like he never took anything seriously, deep in his heart, he did.

Both brothers just love you and you love them. They always cared for you. But....the whole Bryan thing is making you think twice.

You sigh and zip up your suitcase.

After leaving your house, you let Sean drive you to the airport.

"I'll miss you, (Y/N)" he hugs you and lets you go.

-The next day-

You arrive in LA and find that seriously nothing has changed. You almost expected for someone to pick you up but knew and hoped no one was. You leave the airport quickly because you want to get to Matt's house as quickly as possible. But then you realized....you didn't know where he lived. You went to a near by park and went onto your phone.

Matthew Frederick! PICK UP YOUR PHONE! You thought to yourself. You then sigh and place your phone onto the picnic table.

"Are you (U/N)?" a little girl asks you.

"Yes I am."

"I think you are cool" she says to you.

Before you could respond, her mother calls her back over to her.

Ring ring ring ring

It's Amanda.

Y(you): Hey Amanda

A(her): Matt can't answer his phone. He is recording another Team Edge vid-

Y: Please don't talk about that channel

A: Why?

Y: It's Bryan....*explains*

A: Why don't you tell them?

Y: Well I would BUT THEY WON'T ANSWER THEIR PHONE! *calms down* what's your address?

A: Wait you're in LA?

Y: Yea. Currently in (park)

A: You're not far. Our address is (address)

Y: I'll be there soon. Don't tell the others.

A: Trust me. I got this.

Pause: Hi5 Studios will be later. It's important to a later part. All Bryan fans, please comment why. I want you to review the awkward part and tell me if I should post it. Also I just realized in Part 1 I mentioned Matt was in his apartment and in this he is in his current house. Just pretend his apartment didn't exist.

EDIT: RIP they moved again lol. It will take place where they originally recorded TE videos in Matt's garage

The call ends and you decide to walk since you don't want to pay for a bus.

10 minutes later you arrive at your brother's house and before you knock, Amanda opens the door. You admire how beautiful the house it. It's pretty big. You see stairs and know there is more.

"They just finished filming. You can go into the garage which is over there." she points past the kitchen.

You breathe and walk over to the door. It is painted red, blue, and grey. You can't imagine why. That was sarcasm. You open it to see the set of Team Edge being cleaned and packed up by the 3 adults. All of them stop and stare at you.

There is an awkward silence until Joey and Bryan decide to leave. Matt tries to avoid you and pretend you were not standing in front of him.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME?" You yell at him.

"I am sorry....we really didn't want to bother you..." he doesn't finish. He then straightens up talks more clearly,"Wait? Why do you care this much?"

Your voice lowers a little bit, "Well I don't know! Maybe because someone I would have like to have known before my sister married him."

Matt hugs you and whispers,"I really am sorry. You know I love you but I really did think you didn't want to be bothered"

"Alright. I really wanted to come and say it personally. I am probably going to leave tomo-"

Matthew interrupts, "You know...You could stay here for a while and record Team Edge videos. We could get you a shirt and everything!"

You agree to stay for about a month before going back to Ireland.

This will be an interesting month.

------

Next Up: Gunner

~Peter