Gunner (+ Special A/N)

A/N 1: There is another Authors Note! Also the chapter everyone's wanted since the first one.

---

You were best friends with Matthias, J-Fred, and Bryan ever since you met in Florida MANY years ago. They were very kind to you. So kind they let you join Team Edge after the first Edge Games. At times you could not come due to having to go to work and normal stuff a non youtuber-regular adult must do.

You didn't want to go the YouTube route for a job since you were not that much of a entertainer and YouTube would eventually come to an end. You would lose your job. One reason but there many others as well.

This week was special. It was the week you could pick the challenge for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So many ideas popped into your head bolts the best one was for Friday. The Not My Hands Challenge: Pizza Edition. You haven't told the others but J-Fred would be excited.
You drive over to Hi5 Studios at around 11:45 because that's when everyone was there at one time. Half the time Matt leaves really early to do things at his house so #Yea. 

After knocking on the door for like 5 minutes, someone answers. It isn't another of the Team Edge members, of maybe. You can't tell. He has dark tan skin, but not like Bryan's, black hair which reminded you of NateWantsToBattle, who you've met in person, also black glasses, okay the similarities are creepy, and wearing a Dark green shirt with 'Gunner' printed under it.
"May I help you?" He asks you. It takes you awhile to respond.

"Yea. I'm (Y/N) and here to record for Team Edge" you reply. 

He looks at you trying to figure out you're lying. He was about to deny letting you in when you hear Joey's voice.

"Finally (Y/N)! I've been waiting! Do you have some awesome challenges?" 

"OF COURSE!" you had that competitive tone in your voice. Gunner stop there with the door open still super confused. You couldn't  blame him.You didn't know half the people who were at Matt's house when there were more people. For the times you've been in videos, Gunner wasn't there.

You set your bag of challenge supplies on the white table on the set and show everyone. Joey gets excited, Bryan confused, and Matt's just like:

"What?"

"The Not My Hands Challenge: Pizza Edition. I asked on Twitter....well you guys did but whatever."

The rules of the game are:

There are 3 teams. One person puts on a gigantic shirt and the other person goes inside it acting as Person 1's hands making a pizza. Each team has 3 minutes to make their pizza with dough, sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. 

The hardest part would be getting the dough contained open but that's why you bought it.

-Time Skip-

It was the best challenge ever! It was Matt and Joey vs Bryan and Gunner vs Me and Gunner. He volunteered to go again. It was kind of awkward since you just met him and didn't know anything about him. 

You were placing a few things in your office (you half worked there okay?) when Gunner walks in.
"Oh hi Gunner" you say looking at him from the shelf on the back wall. 

"Greetings. I wanted to get away from everyone else and remembered I didn't really know you." he sits down in one of the extra chairs facing you. 

"I would definitely want to get away from Matt after challenges. He can get hyper, you probably know that. It's adorable sometimes when he's not covered in whatever weird stuff they thought of" you would go on with reasons but you realize Gunner's turning red, "nevermind. Wanna play 20 questions as a 'Get to Know You' game?"

You thought he didn't want after the challenges but he agreed. You spent half an hour asking each other questions and answering about yourselves. You found out he was single but you had no idea why that was important but you moved on. You haven't had a boyfriend since High School because of bad experiences with boys. 

Gunner would be someone interesting to go out with. He's funny, caring, attractive-- wait! What? It would be bad to be dating 1. Someone you work with and 2. Your friend's best friend. You shook your head and got the thought out of your head. 

Though...... maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

---------
Hi all you Matthites, J-Friends, Markiplites, and whatever Bryan and Gunner's fans are called. Im publishing this chapter this early in the morning since ITS MY BIRTHDAY! FINALLY 13! A 13 year old who has a crush on a 28 year old (Matt). I tried to make this a good chapter so yea! BYE! AND GOOD NIGHT-MORNING!\

~Peter

Next Up: Bryan (Part 2)

EDIT 1/10/18: Wow.....I am still the same except I am 14 lol