Gunner

This was requested by luli_wtflol

Why not have Gunface (hey I like the nickname)be jealous of Markimoo! I don't know who you thought the reader should be jealous of but because Mark is so popular, it works right? Also WHY NOT CHOOSE THE VIDEO WHERE MATTIPLIER/MARKITTHIAS (yay!) AND BRYARK IS SHIPPED! Also Mark is an official Team Edge member. Go watch Hi5 Universe if you want to see for yourself.

-------

It was another Thursday which meant Team Edge recording day. Today they were recording with Markiplier who volunteered to come since Chad couldn't come. They have decided to do the Don't Laugh Challenge for Mark since normally when her comes, they record another video for his channel.

Instead of doing Matt, Bryan, Joey, (Y/N), and Mark, they decided to allow Gunner to join as well. (Y/N) and Gunner were like best friends. Almost like brother and sister as people like to call them.

Instead of using water for the challenge, they decided to use seltzer water which would burn the longer you had it in your mouth. It would add some entertainment to the video. They also established a new rule that normally was not allowed: TOUCHING IS ALLOWED! Bryan unexpectedly got excited about that rule. 

The challenge starts with Bryan losing within a minute because Matt told the story of when he took the tip cup at the Habit and filled it with water. After Bryan spit out the water, Matt finished explaining to Mark what happened afterwards. 

"That was 37 seconds by the way, Bryan" Mark says to him looking at his watch. 
Bryan and Matt started arguing about the whole situation which made (Y/N) giggle. For some odd reason Gunner blushed. No one noticed.

It's Mark's turn now. He fills his mouth with the drink and Gunner starts the timer. (Y/N) immediately starts playing with his hair while Bryan tickled his nips. 

During Mark's turn, (Y/N) made his hair a mess, everyone got annoyed at Bryan, Gunner was on the floor laughing while Joey just sat there.

"(Y/N)'s turn!" Gunner jumps up from the floor and laughs his request. Everyone's eyes go to him.

"Someones finally excited for a turn that isn't theirs." Joey teases.

Gunner blushes, "never mind"

"Let's do this!" she was also happy.

(Y/N) had a great sense of humor and laughed really easily so thats why it didn't take long for Matt to make her laugh.

Something that was hilarious about the entire challenge was Matt and Mark. They kept flirting for example:

When they were talking about Bryan touching Mark, they said:

"I'm going to touch all over you" Mark said with need in his voice.

Matt was going to say something but switched to something else, "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME WITH SUCH LUST?"

But Matt was married and Mark was straight.

"MATTIPLIER AWAY!" (Y/N) yelled.

"(You and Mark's ship name) away...." He muttered under his breath.

Gunner's eye twitches as he was sitting next to him.

"You okay Gunface?" (Y/N) asks, still laughing from how Joey failed worse than Bryan.

He nods.

By Gunner's turn everyone was laughing.

If you have glasses: (Y/N) their glasses to make his vision blurry and weird when people mess with him.

If you don't: Since he hated the others drawing on his face, (Y/N) had the idea of everyone doing it. Gunner spit out the seltzer water just to yell at them but he laughed as well.

It all went downhill from there.

-Time Skip-

"GUNNER!"

(Y/N) gets up and runs after the broken hearted person.

Mark sits there with sadness and guilt.

Gunner hurries to the upstairs of the office and into the lounge room.

"Gunner please! What's wrong?" She asks as she bursts through the door.

"You know what is wrong"

And she does.

-Flashback-

It was (Y/N)'s turn once again and each of the Team Edge members had a plan to make her laugh. But who had the most daring plan and was willing to do it? Mark of course. 

"Time starts....now!"

Mark makes his move and presses his lips to hers. She swallows because of it. She almost choked on it as well.

Gunner angrily gets up.

"You've gone too far this time Mark!" 

He walks off to the door out of the warehouse. 

-End of Flashback-

"It's all part of the challenge!" She tries to explain. 

"Was it?" He spins around, "Dont act like you didn't enjoy it." He loses the anger in his voice and it turns to sadness, "I saw how you acted during his turns."

"We're just friends!" She tries to defend herself. 

"Are you? Or are you?" He steps closer. 

(Y/N) doesn't respond. Gunner cups her face in his hands and kissed her. Unlike Mark's kiss, his was more full of longing. 

She wonders how long he has been waiting for this moment. To express his true feelings.
When be pulls back he smiles. 

"I've always loved you (Y/N). I was just jealous of Mark. I thought you preferred him over someone who was imperfect like me." He would have continued until (Y/N) cuts him off. 

"You're perfect to me."

He smiles at her and kisses her once more before leaving the room. She follows. 

Mark claps and laughs.

"So what's your ship name?"
----
There! Updates will be slow due to other stories, stories on Quotev, school, and my 3 main (and only) YouTube channels. My hair is not pink anymore but green for Jacksepticeye! YAY! I'm a bit too obsessed. 

-Peter