Mark (Darkiplier)

I changed how this one was going to go. Originally it was a regular Mark with you as MatPat's sister but I like this better.
This I wrote for another Markiplier Images book and I'm lazy, okay?

---
My name is (Y/N) (L/N)
I've been here for 3 weeks
It was Anti and Dark
I can't leave
As much as I'd like to,
I just can't leave

They don't intend to hurt me. Or I don't think they are. I've been alive for this long meaning they are not killing me or waiting for the right moment. It's rather nice here despite Anti always smelling like blood. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he is always covered in it. More or less, it's also slightly scary being in a house with the two most feared creepypastas on YouTube. Apparently fans made them real after the many fan fictions, art, music, and talk about the pair.

Anti is probably nicer than Dark but maybe it's because fans made him like that. Dark is probably scarier because of his appearance and he rarely talks. Ironic for a alter ego of the Markiplier. I've never met them and I don't think I want to.

I think the origin of Darkiplier was from one of Mark's older videos called Don't Blink. Or possibly Don't Move. There was also A Date With Markiplier which added onto everything.

Today was one of those days where Anti and Dark would leave me alone locked in the house to do who knows what in who knows where. I honestly did not care as long as I am still in the living world. Maybe I should care more for.....Naw. It's better if I don't. Or do I? I always think about it.

They have not marked me, gladly, but I still don't dare try to leave. I don't want to be here forever, yet here I am, not going anywhere. I still have not asked what they wanted.

It was odd to do something like write poetry in a horrid and dark place like this house but it was a hobby of mine, (or the author just has a habit of putting poetry into the chapter because she is lazy in coming up with something original) that was cool. I look around. Pretty much everything in the room was either grey or black. There was green tinted places but it still was cold.

Where was the bright pink fluffy unicorns? I thought the most random thing ever.

He stains trickling down the edges of his lips

A straight face remaining

A dreaded corpse

Begging to see

Blood evident everywhere

Hair creeping out in places

Ears tucked back neatly

Expressionless still

Lacking movement

Fear seeping into the environment

Death and life remains unknown

Symmetrical in every sense

Cloth removing simple vision

Steady and calm

Quiet elegance

Graceful in thought

Until death once more.

Of course that's not true but sometimes it's what I think is going to happen.

LIGHTEN UP!

Lighten up? LIGHTEN UP? I could set the entire house on fire if that works as lightening up since. Moving on.....

I don't hear the woosh of the returning demons but I could sense something within the room. I slowly turn around and see Dark standing 3 feet in front of me. The never-changing-blood-covered Anti is behind in the back.

"Oh my gosh!" I jump back.

"Sorry (Y/N).....It's a demon thing....." He takes the knife he had and sets it in a box which I don't care about. "I did not mean to startle you. It's still a habit of mine."

They don't normally say more than a few words to you but something is different. Naw it's probably some cliché thing just for some dramatic effect that's shoved into the plot and then makes everyone hate the story. Anti just stands behind Dark, smirking kind of leaning forward, waiting for something.....

I hesitate in responding.

"Uh huh...." I slowly walk back to my room, being aware if the demons are stalking me.

I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay!

I lay on my back on my bed, thinking about if I want to stay here.

"(Y/N), listen!"

I jump out of bed, startled once again.

"I know you're supposed to be evil and creepy but you REALLY need to stop shocking me." I sit back down.

"I'm sorry." WHAT?! , "It really is a demon thing. Whatever personality Mark gave me is what I'm stuck with. I can't really change it. Unless the fans do...."

I'm still very suspicious about what he's actually doing.

"You know....Anti didn't want to pick you. I insisted"

Creepy stalker

"Get to the point Dark!"

"I LIKE YOU OKAY?" His already red eyes turn crimson. I tense, "Sorry...." They change back to red.

Today was one of those days where Anti and Dark would leave me alone locked in the house to do who knows what in who knows where. I honestly did not care as long as I am still in the living world. Maybe I should care more for Dark. Naw. It's better if I don't think about my non feelings for him. Or do I like him? I always think about him.

"I like you too, Darkimoo"

"Darkimoo?"

I laugh, "Yea, why not?"

We both have fun talking then he's called by Anti which makes me sad but he has responsibilities too.

-----
Hey guys! Just something I want to add is that Dark and you never become a couple but do flirt a lot. I think it would be better for his character than being in a relationship!
~Peter

 I think it would be better for his character than being in a relationship! ~Peter

This came in the mail today!