Gunner

Requested by and probably more:

Gunner and I were secretly dating for a while now because we didn't want to go public yet

Gunner and I were secretly dating for a while now because we didn't want to go public yet. People have asked him who he was dating he said no one and people asked him out but he rejected them. Sometimes I wonder if it is a good thing to keep the relationship a secret or not. It's kind of stressful in public trying not to act like a couple.

I helped him film My Girlfriend Voices Over in My Video! and I kind of felt bad since we were dating. I guess it was a way to prove he didn't have a girlfriend. Or whatever the case was. Gunner only goes to the office on Thursdays for Team Edge day otherwise is not there often.

I moved in with him since it would work better with financial stuff and our YouTube channels. We set up the house in an interesting way. We have certain places for our videos to be so people don't know we are living together. Gunner was the one who came up with it and I had no problem with it.

"So that's it for this video. Thanks for watching my (fan name) and I will be seeing all you guys, next time!"

Unlike major YouTubers, I don't upload daily. It's only when I'm bored and need something to do.

-Time Skip Brought to You By "Why Does Everyone Do These?"-

"(Y/N)!? (YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNN)!" Gunner calls from the front hallway.

I run down from my recording and editing room to give him a hug.

"Lemme guess. Your job ran out of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups again?"

He nods, "They should buy out the factory so I can enjoy all of them!"

I giggle. He LOVED Reese's and once he tried to Trick or Treat just to get the candy he loved most but sadly failed. I then took him to Pick N' Save (why not?) and bought him a bag.

He'll always be my little Gunface

"Are you streaming today?" I ask, watching him walk around the house.

"Yes. I kind of....Wanted you to join this time."

I shrug and agree since there wasn't anything wrong with that. Something always tells me the way this is....Is kind of wrong. We'll see.

After Gunner sets up the camera for streaming, I put on my custom YT shirt, brush my hair and sit in the extra seat that he pulled out for me. I take his hand and he starts the stream.

"Hello everyone, I am GunGomz or more commonly known as Gunner. I am here with (Y/N) aka (U/N)! Today's stream is a Q & A since that's all I do!"

Cupcake Custard: Are you and (Y/N) dating?

Gunner laughs, "Just because we are in a stream together, never means we are dating!"

Septiplier is OTP: Is Gunner your real name or just a nickname?

"My real name is Joshua but I go by Gunner." (True fact)

3.14: What's the square root of 546?

"The answer is 23.366642891096." I reply. I've spent enough time watching My Little Pony.

Blah: What's your favorite color, (Y/N)?

"(F/C). I guess it's always been like that."

Scarlett Ninja: How do I deal with financial problems?

Nobody actually knows that I live with Gunner. Everyone at the office knows and our parents but we haven't told our fans to keep our relationship a secret. But it slips out.

"Well, what I did was move in with Gunner so everything would be a bit....." I trail off putting the hand the wasn't gripping Gunner's to my mouth.

He doesn't have much time to react since I dash to the stairs.

"Ummmmmmm.....STREAMS OVER BYE!"

He follows me to his room since I like it much more than my own.

"Come on (Y/N)! It ready isn't that big of a deal." He hugs me.

"I know...."

He calms me and explains that people would have found out soon enough.

"There's only one thing to do!"

Gunner's camera was already on the tripod so I grab it and head out to the backyard. Gunner doesn't question what I'm doing but it's pretty clear he is very curious.

I set the camera to take a picture in 10 seconds. I offer my hand to his and he takes it.

It goes onto Instagram and Twitter shortly after and gets many positive responses

"See, worked out just fine." He nudges me and we read comments together.

I kiss him passionately and smile.

"Of course it did"

He's still my little GunFace

--------

Okay sorry it took a while. I kind of thought this was somewhat sad in a cliché way but I went with it since its either cliché or nothing. I won't be taking requests since there are a few waiting. So I'll just tell you what's coming:

Next Up: Bryan (Part 4)

After: Connor

After that: Matthias

SEE YA THEN!

-Peter
(I stopped signing my name as IHazFandoms to actually do my name)

EDIT (1/10/18): I also stopped doing it as Erika