~1~

"GET OUT! All you do is come up in here get orders wrong and flirt with the male customers. I'm tired of it and your disrespectful attitude!"

"Are you done yet?"

'That's all you have to say? wow, and to think I was going to give you a second chance!"

"oops?"

"I'm done. Your fired."

"Cool. Oh and your little boyfriends been cheating on you."

Well that's another lost job and another relationship ruined by none other than me. I was honestly helping her. From what the girl who he was cheating with told me, he was lacking in rather important areas. So I'm actually a very good person.

'No baby let me go, I don't need you anymore '
My husband sings as my phone rings (A/N you hear those bars?). Its my best friend , Jazz.

'Whaaaattt?'

' I got some news '

'Well spill'

' Are you home yet?'

'Just arrived. Now hurry up I'm getting anxious!'

'I don't think your ready for this"

'I'm about to hang up on you'

'Alright but your funeral. I got ticket to a dean concert!'

'.......'

'Yo , are you ok?'

'...... Are you fxxking with me right now?'

'No I swear. I got them from some guy who said he knew Dean and had some spares.'

'......I fxxking love you!!!! Thank you God!! You have blessed us in an amazing way!!! I don't know how to feel right now!'

'Happy ? Anxious ? Shocked? Grateful that you have such a great friend?'

'Yeah! All those besides the last one...'

'I mean I don't have to give you a ticket..'

'I take it back! Sorry'

'accepted but the concerts in two days . Tomorrow we'll go shopping and I'm going to sleep over at your house so that I can take you to the location without a problem. OK?'

'OK! sounds like a plan. But imma go before I start to cry . See ya.'

'Bye love~'

As I laid across my bed, I suddenly got a feeling that this concert was way more than a regular concert.

It was going to be life changing.