"Hi sis." She waved.

"Hi, Solo." Beyoncé said.

"Hi Jay," She waved again.

"What's good Solange." He nodded his head.

"Uh nothing much, y'all come on in." Solange moved aside. They walked in, Jay right behind her. They walked in and soon as they did, Beyoncé stood shocked before her parents. They both sat down talking. They stopped once they saw Beyoncé.

"Beyoncé," Her mother asked, looking at how she grown in the pass time.

"Hey momma." Beyoncé began to walk over and hug her. They hugged and kissed each other's cheek.

Then she looked at Jay standing behind her with his hands in his pockets. She stuck her hand out. "How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine ma'am, and you?" He asked.

"Doing just fine, please sit." She told them. Beyoncé nor Jay wanted to hug her dad or speak to him really. They were about to start talking until Tina called Solange in. Then Solange sat down. "Well how should we start?" She asked.

"With an apology." Beyoncé bluntly replied.

They all sighed. "Baby I am so sorry okay, ever since everything happened, I couldn't function without you being here, you always singing made this house complete, then with you always having your friends over, it made everything complete, after you left it just went left."

"Yeah because y'all made it like that, mainly after dad hit me, or better yet when I said anything about Jay y'all had a damn problem with him, or how about this, when you were talking about his brother being dead, said it was drug related, you trying to come up with stereotypes and shit, but guess what who grew up poor in Louisiana, or Alabama?..."She threw shots, causing her parents to down their heads. "My point, after you get this mansion, and the money you want, cars and shit, it doesn't show anything but that you forgot where you came from." Beyoncé sat back down. Jay rubbed her back.

"Look sis ma apologized and I'm fixing to do the same, I mean by what I say too, you out here being petty and junk, and we're apologizing."

"I don't give a damn if y'all were presenting 2 million dollars, I've gone through enough, I'm over here pregnant, and I'm not gonna loose this baby, not over this shit, and dad you are the main person that needs to apologize." Beyoncé implied.

He sighed and looked at the 2." I'm sorry to the both of y'all, I didn't mean what I said-."

"Yes you did." Jay said.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"You did, you don't know how hard it was for me growing up, my mother raised me, by herself, my dad was in and out of my life till I was 10, my brother died a few months ago and my grandma died too, plus my brother got shot recently, you don't know what I've gone through, that's why I popped off when I saw you hit her, because if I loose this right here, I don't know what I'd do!" He raised his voice. Mathew nodded his head.

"Look I'm sorry man, to the both of y'all, yes I was out of pocket and or wrong for what I did but still I had the best intentions as to why I did it. I was so caught up in Jason and thinking y'all be better off but then here comes this black boy from the hood coming to meet and take my daughter in that life."

"Are you serious dad? He never introduced that to me, y'all did." Beyoncé said.

"How?"Mathew asked.

"If y'all would have accepted him or gave him a chance then I wouldn't have gotten introduced my nigga." Beyoncé said, making her parents eyes grow wide.

"Beyoncé!" Her mom said, shocked.

"What? Y'all thought after going with what I went through I wasn't gonna have some kind of outcome?" She chuckled. "Anyways we good?" She asked.

Solange, Mathew and Tina looked at each other. Then they spoke.

"Yeah we good, now can I hug my child." Mathew said, Beyoncé stood up and hugged her father. "Love you."

"Love you too daddy."

He then looked at Jay." Come here man." He told him. Jay did as told and went. He stood before him as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "We cool man?" He asked.

"Yeah we cool," He said, dabbing him.

They all hugged it out and talked for a little more. Then Beyoncé's phone began to rang. She looked at it and it was, detective Benson. She answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ms.Knowles, we have some good news and yet bad news."

"Okay good news first." Beyoncé said.

"We figured out who shot Kanye and it was TyTy who planned it, bad news is is that we really don't have any evidence."

"What if I testify or Jay, or-," Beyoncé paused and thought about her little brother.

"Or what?" She asked.

"My brother, he uh started acting weird when they came to the hospital, then I do remember Logan telling me he saw blood on his Tims but he couldn't get it off."

"Okay that's helpful do you know where he is?" She asked.

"Lady I'm not a snitch."

"Yeah but aren't you trying to get justice."

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright then, where is he?"

"Highlights, apt. 157." Beyoncé explained.

"Great thank you, we'll get a warrant, then go from there." She said.

"Okay thank you, have a nice day."

"Yes you too."

They hung up. Beyoncé sighed.

"Baby what was that about."

"That was Detective Benson, they got TyTy in they corner now all they gotta do is get the paper, we done got a W bih and he bout to catch an L." Beyoncé hive fives Jay. Then they kissed. Tina and Mathew smiled.

Now they were once happy again...or just now getting there.

-----

Well looks like this book is soon to close. I hope y'all enjoyed it. A part 2 will be made, if y'all go and start reading the book 6inch then you will get to know when the book will be coming out. Anyway here are your questions:

-Isn't good they made up?

-Will TyTy go to jail?

-When will Beyoncé have the baby?

-Are y'all made the book is soon to end?

-What will happen next?

✌️❤️Peace and Love✌️❤️.......

For richer or for poor/Beyoncé and Jay-Zजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें