Twenty

It's been 2 full weeks since Beyoncé gave up Her virginity and has never felt better. Her and Jay are doing great and just the fact that they'll be graduating together, is just amazing. Kanye and Kim were there as well, getting their diplomas. Same as Kourtney and Khloe. Kim didn't even look their way. Besides that they all have passing grades and will be giving a speech.

As they're names were being called. Kim's name was first. She heard her so called mom and step dad cheering for her. Next was Kourtney and then Khloe. Kim had to stand next to them, it was even worse that she had to sit next to them though.

When Beyoncé's name was called, she gladly took the form and walked off the stage. She heard her family cheering and she rolled her eyes, when she saw Momma G say it, she smiled. Finally having someone by your side is, intriguing. After she walked off stage, she went by Kim and grabbed her hand smiling.

Later on Shawn's name was called. He watched as he saw his girl, clapping and smiling at him. He blushed a little and grabbed his diploma. He stood at the end, and smiled. He heard Momma G still saying his name from a distance. He smiled wishing his grandmother could see this, even his brother.

Now Kanye stood up and smiled harder than anyone could. He let his cheek bones flourish. If you're wondering where Nicki and Rih are they are standing by Kim and Bey.

Kanye heard his momma call to him, and smiled. Then he saw his father clap his hands in happiness. He threw his hand up in a fist and said,"We did it!" Everyone yelled and screamed.

Now their speeches are to be presented. Shawn went up first, he felt proud to do it to. As he stood up, he turned around to see his lovely girlfriend." Shawn Carter, everyone."

"Everyone I just want to say that, this was a hell of a year, excuse my language but, I'm tell the truth, we worked our behinds off to get here, I know I did, I went through some stuff, probably somethings you heard about, but in the end I made a family..."Shawn began to cry a little." The most loving people I love are not here...my brother and my grandmother are gone and-," His voice began to break, Beyoncé stood up and walked to him," I'm sorry y'all this is just very hard man, I have lost 2 people I wish was here, my brother was shot from being at the wrong place at the wrong time, my grandmother...just her time to go...I will leave y'all with this, everything you want in life, you won't always get, just be happy what you got." Jay walked back and everyone clapped, Beyoncé walked back with him.

"Wow that was just wonderful and emotional, Ms.Knowles your next."

Beyoncé fixed her gown and walked to the podium. She smiled, at everyone.

"Hi how are y'all?" She asked. Everyone replied good," Well I'm Beyoncé Knowles, and are so happy to be leaving this damn school, excuse my language, but I am, I have met people and dealt with people and have helped them, which made my family, Kim Kardashian, we all know her as a thot since everyone calls her that, deep down she's so much more, you have to get to know people, Kanye West, just a player right? Wrong, best word player I have ever met, Nicki and Rih my best friends, Best rapper and singer in the game, and my boy friend, Shawn Carter..."Beyoncé paused, turning to look at him." Greatest person, lyricist and freestyler in the game, well in my opinion. When he first came here he wasn't as fortunate as others, now he has what he wants and needs, never judge a book by it's cover, you have to read what's in the pages."

Everyone clapped for Beyoncé as she sat down.

"Now Kim Kardashian." Kim stood up, rubbing her stomach and holding her diploma. As she got up there she smiled and sniffled a little.