Seventeen

They were in history this class period, they were in the library though. Beyoncé and Kim were the only ones in here this semester. Rih and Nick have science and Jay and Kanye were in weightlifting. As Kim and Beyoncé began typing up their paper, it's a project they are working on together, they noticed 3 people standing in front of them.

They looked up, Bey saw Kim's sisters, Kourtney and Khloe and the third person was her mom, Kris. Kim sighed and continued working.

"Kim, honey, I'd like to speak with you," Her mom said. Kim continued to do her work. "Kim I'm talking to you." Kim still ignored her.

"Kimberly Kardashian if you don't answer me!"She raised her voice.

"Aye bitch, get in the hallway with that shit, this is a library!"The ghetto ass Librarian said. Her mom sighed.

"Kim please come outside." Kourtney said. Kim stood up, showing her bump.

"Okay, but Beyoncé's coming too."

"Oh hunny she's not family."

"But oh hunny, she was the only person who took me in, aside of us being bitter to one another at one point, she began to help me, same as Nicki and Rih and they can tell you for themselves." Kim explained.

"Baby I just want you to come home that's all."

"Why so you can get some of the money, papa put in my name?"Kim asked, loudly.

"No baby no."

"Or is it so you can see your granddaughter?"Kim asked.

"Kim?!"Her sisters said in unison.

"What! Did y'all forget how y'all treated me?! Calling me a slut and a hoe, when I'm your damn sister! And mom you kicked me out with nothing, good thing I save up enough money." Kim explained. The librarian was gonna say something but stopped, seeing the conversation getting good.

"Kim I'm here to say sorry." Her mom said.

"You couldn't call and ask if you could meet me at Burger King or something?"

"Kim I'm sorry." Her mom said again. Kim walked off.

"Look Ms.Jenner she is happy how she is, she has a family, that loves her, and that baby of hers has aunties and uncles that also love her."

"So what are you saying, I wouldn't love my granddaughter and I don't love my daughter."

"No it's not- of course I am, how you throw her out because she's pregnant, her child's father is taking care of Kim, and trust me he has big baby, all under control..."Beyoncé began to say"...Or maybe because he's black, right?" Beyoncé asked.

"No, and I didn't know that." She said, quickly.

"Mhmm anyways, good bye, Kim and I have work to do,"Beyoncé dismissed them. They narrowed their eyes at Beyoncé, then continued on walking. Beyoncé didn't care, her and Kim are finally getting along and she didn't want anyone messing it up.

-------------

Jay was lifting 220 pounds over his shoulders. He held it above his head and then dropped it. Kanye did a little whistle, telling him good job. Jay dabbed him and smiled, he was getting a little buff from lifting. He looked in the mirror and said," Beyoncé when the time is right, I'm gonna give you mad love."

"Is that all your ass cares about?" Jay heard that same annoying voice. Kanye and Jay turned around.

"The fuck do you want Jason?"Jay grabbed his towel and his water bottle.

"All you wanna do is fuck Beyoncé."

"I'm sorry, I thought that was yours, I love Beyoncé and I have stuck by her."

"Nigga please, I heard about that nigga that has been stalking her."

"Yeah." He looked at Kanye, Kanye looked at Jay, then back at Jason." And who did you hear this from?" He asked.

"Nigga's told me," Jason lied, you could hear it in his voice.

"Who exactly told you?"Jay asked, getting his Vaseline. He rubbed it on his face, then passed it to Kanye.

"My home boy," He lied again. Jay got irritated and pushed him against the glass mirror, Jason now looking afraid, also everyone else.

"I know you and Beyoncé's dad hired a fucking man to stalk Kim and Bey, over here talking notes and shit, she was terrified of going out the house nigga!"Jay yelled, the came in, just in time.

"Shawn let him go."

"No man he threatened my girlfriend and his bra, he's gonna have to catch this ass whooping." Jay punched him, then Kanye. They just keep going back and forth, Jason was knocked out, instantly. Kanye stopped, Jay kept going. It took 6 people to get Jay off him.

"Go to the office, both of you!" The coach yelled. Kanye and Jay stormed out, mad as hell. They punched the wall, the lockers, jumping up and down the halls as well. Jay cursed loud, Kanye did too and they were passing the library. Beyoncé heard it and went to go check. She saw those 2, she signaled Kim to come as well.

"Jay! Bae come here!"Beyoncé yelled, they didn't turn around. Beyoncé ran after her man. Kim did too. They finally caught up with them." Jay what's wrong?"

He didn't answer he kept walking.

"Jay?! Kanye?! The hell is wrong with y'all?"Kim yelled.

"Jason ass, had to say some shit."

"What do you mean Jason ass had to say some shit?!"Bey asked.

"He said he heard about the stalking shit from other people, when that shit wasn't true, then at first he said I wanted you for sex when it's a lie."

"I know baby, just tell me what you said."

Jay hesitated, he knows how sometimes she can mistake things.

"Bae I don't wanna say it." He continued walking.

"What did you say Jay?!"Beyoncé yelled.

"I said I can't wait for that special moment."

Beyoncé paused and let him continue. She knew what he meant. Kim saw Bey stop and let them 2 go on. Beyoncé was speechless. She smiled a little, in excitement, then she felt a tingle feeling in her area.

"Bey what's wrong?"Kim asked.

"I love him, and I feel like he deserves it."

"Deserves what?"Kim asked. Beyoncé looked at her promise ring then at the end of the hallways where they went then Kim. Never feeling like this before, she just bluntly said it, without a care.

"My virginity."

-------------

Hey you guys, I am so sorry, school started Thursday for me. Anyways here are your questions:

--Will Kanye and Jay get charged?

--Will Jason get in trouble?

--Will Kim make up with her family?

--When will Beyoncé give up her virginity?

--What will happen next?

✌️❤️Peace and Love✌️❤️