Epilogue

10 years later...

Beyoncé just put Blue's shoes on as they were about to go out. Jay and Bey have became the most famous couple and or richest. Both worth over 1 billion dollars combined.

Blue is now 10 and is smart as hell. Loves to dance like her momma and rap like her daddy.

Beyoncé and Jay have a yacht. Today is supposed to be their family day.

Did I also forget to mention they tied the knot on April 4, 2020.

"C'mon Blue let's get to going down stairs, daddy has something for us." Beyonce said, running down the steps.

"Coming mommy." Blue began to hurry down the amounts of steps.

By the time they came down, Jay was standing up with one of his hands in his pockets and the other one was out. He was looking at his watch.

"Bey!" He said.

"Yell again nigga." Beyonce said, standing in his face.

"Well dawg, you ready daddy's princess?" He asked.

"Yes sir."

"How about those other 2 in the oven?" He asked, pertaining to their other 2 kids they were having.

"Their fine, now since you wanna rush me, can we go?" Beyonce asked.

"Okay, let's go."

"Did you call Kanye, Kim, Nikki and Rih?" Beyonce asked.

"Yeah they gon' meet us there."

"Okay."

—————

Kim and Kanye were eating on the yacht. North was playing with her little brother Saint. Kim had him a few years ago.

She didn't even trust that Saint was Kanye's because she is having an affair with Ray. The dude she met at the bar. She got a piece of his hair and come to find out Saint was his.

Kanye has paid attention to how she acts. She is very particular with her schedule and how she comes and gos.

Kanye misses her and how she once was. Yes he's a rapper and he has to be assertive but this is his wife the woman he loves.

"Kim you okay?" He asked, as he saw her constantly rubbing her neck.

"Yeah I'm good, just thinking." She said.

"About what?" Kanye asked.

"Don't worry love, just know I'm okay." Kim got up and kissed him.

For reason she didn't feel disgusted. In the beginning she did but afterwards she didn't. Kissing him didn't effect her. But if Kanye only knew, he wouldn't do what he just did.

"Hey Hey bitches!" Nicki came in.

"Cuss in front of my kids again, I'll beat your ass."

"Oh Kanye I thought I couldn't cuss in front of your kids."

"It's different." Kanye argued.

"How?" She asked.

"Ass is in the Bible, the B word is not." Kanye said.

Nicki fanned him off, then Rih came in. "Hey Hey What's up my peoples."

"See she got manners and respect for people." Kanye teased Nicki.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled, making the kids look at her.

"Nicki seriously watch yo mouth in front of these kids." Rih scold.