One

For the rest of the lunch period, Beyoncé, Shawn, Nicki, and Rihanna talked and laughed. Beyoncé felt joyful again to see and hear a boy that is as sweet as she wants him to be. He volunteered to throw their trays away, he went and got any snacks they wanted and gave them a show. When he got called to the office Nicki and Rihanna looked at Beyoncé.

"What?"

"Girl what's that song out of Tyler Perry's play?"Rihanna asked.

"Ain't nothing like a good man,"Beyoncé quickly said, before Nicki got started.

"And you knew I was about to sing,"Nicki pouted.

"You'll be fine,"Beyoncé smiled, chuckling a little. Then a forceful pull was at her shoulder, she turned around to see Kim Kardashian and her sisters Khloe and Kourtney. "Bitch who you rolling up on."

"You bitch, Jason told me what you did,"She said in her perky voice. Nicki and Rihanna began to laugh. Beyoncé was as well.

"Bitch what? And you believe with that?"Beyoncé laughed, making a face.

"Yeah, coming on my man like that, you are such a whore,"Kim said, flipping her hair. Beyoncé's laugh grew quiet and so did Nicki and Rihanna.

"Honey you are dumber than you look..."Beyoncé stood up. "Whore is for women that sleep around when their married or in a relationship, and you're pretty much the definition for that."

"Bitch excuse me?"Kim said. They got some glares.

"Use that word bitch again, I'm chopping your tongue out of your mouth, put it back, and chop it off again,"Beyoncé sneered her lip, putting her finger in her face. Kim did the same thing and began to walk off with her sisters on her trail.

Shawn came back with a confused look on his face. "What was that about?"

"Don't worry about it, do you wanna head back to class, because we're done here," Beyoncé said, annoyedly.

"Yeah, are you sure your okay?" He asked.

"Look buddy, a aggravating bitch came over here and we are just annoyed,"Nicki responded.

"Oh okay, sorry," Shawn replied, putting his head down.

"Awe...Nicki, Beyoncé y'all need to apologize because he didn't know,"Rihanna said, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the door.

"Well sorry Shawn it's just people are on some bullshit, and it's the second month into school." Beyoncé pat his shoulder.

"Well since I'm the new nigga, what's our next class?"He asked.

"You'll see and you need a nick name,"Nicki said.

"What could be it?"He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Think about it, I mean, I love giving people nicknames, Just like I gave Drake his but anyway, Let me think..."

"Well he has bars, and can make anyone bob their heads with a his words, he can just jazz up a room,"Rhianna said. Beyoncé began to think then she paused.

"I got it Jazzy, Jay-Z," Beyoncé jumped, making others stare,"Whoops sorry, but c'mon let's head to our next class."

They hurried down the hallway to their next class, seeing Jason hugging and kissing on Kim.

"Bey you Jealous?"Nicki asked.

"Um...Hell Nah." They laughed.

"Girl I can't wait for your party this Friday,"Rihanna said.

"What party?"Shawn asked.

"Oh girl tell him, that will give y'all more than enough time to talk,"Nicki said as her and Ri Ri walked away.

"Ugh, anyway it's my birthday party, I just turned 17 and my parents are letting me celebrate, so do you wanna come?"Beyoncé asked.

"And give you what?"Jay-Z asked.

"Think of something, I don't care what you give me,"Beyoncé shrugged her shoulders.

"Anyway, shouldn't we get to class?"

"Yeah let's bounce,"Beyoncé replied, rushing to class.

-------

"Hey ma,"Solange and Logan waved.

"Hey babies, where's Bey?"She asked, continuing to chop up onions.

"She's getting somethings from her car, and also ma I got 2 A's on my test, 2 ma can you believe it?"Logan hugged her and kissed her sides.

"Oh baby that's good,"She responded.

"Hey ma, how was your day?"Beyoncé came in and kissed her mom's cheek.

"Good,"She looked at Solange and seen she had gone quiet. "Baby why are you so quiet?"

"Nothing ma,"Solange responded.

"Lil Girl I'm not playing, now what's wrong?"She yelled through the kitchen.

"Nothing ma!"Solange yelled, running up the stairs faster than thunder can catch up with lightning.

"I swear I gave birth to a white woman,"She continued cooking, laughing with Bey and Lo. "Bey go talk to your sister."

"Yes ma'am,"Beyoncé went up the steps.

"And yo skinny ass get on your homework,"She told Logan.

"Yes ma'am,"He hand saluted.

"That's more like it,"She smiled and looked around, seeing it was quiet.

--------

"Hi momma G,"Jay waved and kissed his mom on the cheek.

"Hey baby, how was your first day?"She asked.

"Good, I met someone new,"He sat his work at the table.

"Oh really and who is that?"She chuckled a little ironing some clothes.

"Well I met 3 of them, One Nicki nice girl, ghetto as hell, Two Rihanna skinny but strong personality, Three..." He went into an act of silence. "Beyoncé, one of the most sweetest and kindest girls I've ever met."

"Oh they sound sweet, but why all girls?"Momma G asked.

"Well they introduced themselves to me-,"He got cut off.

"Uh uh, they're slanging pussy, don't fall for it, I don't want to be a grandma,"She pointed at him. He began to laugh.

"No G they are just friends, they actually defended me today by some dude, that happened to be Beyoncé's ex."

"Another reason why y'all shouldn't be together,"She said again.

"G please don't do that, I like this girl, she even gave me a nickname,"He stood up and walked over to her.

"And that is?"She asked.

"Jazzy because of my rhymes, shorter, Jay-Z,"He smiled.

"Well I like Jay-Z better than Jazzy,"She patted his shoulder. He began to think about the party and cleared his throat, hesitating to ask her.

"Uh also, she invited me to her...birthday party,"He whispered at the last part.

"She invited you where?"She asked.

"Her birthday party, now can I go?"He pleaded. She smacked her lips as if she was cookie.

"Okay when is it?"She asked.

"This Friday,"He answered.

"Oh you lucky I don't have work, alright look you can put on that new outfit I got you for it meanwhile don't even try to wear it to school, and enjoy that girl while you can, because something's never really last,"She explained.

"Well this one will last," He went upstairs to his room, taking his books with him. He began to get on his work, he was determined to get his diploma.

✌️❤️Peace and Love✌️❤️