Fourteen

Beyoncé, still being paranoid, is still seeing this man everywhere. No matter how many times she tried to tell her man, this negro did not listen. She could be yelling at the top of her lungs for help, but Jay doesn't listen. So Bey had an idea, a way to get him to listen. She but on this short skirt, along with this crop top, and put on lace panties and matching bra.

She walked out of the room, with Jay looking at TV. She walked right in front of him. He paused the TV seeing a fast moving object. He hopped up and looked at her.

"The hell you going with that on?" He asked.

"Out, gotta problem?" Bey responded.

"Yeah I gotta problem, you probably going out to see another nigga."

"What?!" Bey asked.

"You heard me?"

"You know what Jay, I'm not doing this, I haven't been with any other niggas, I told you before, I'm a virgin, the only reason I'm going out is to see who has been following us the passed few weeks."

"By wearing this?"

"I'm a grown woman, I can do what ever I want," Beyoncé sung, then paused," I'm gonna make a song about that."

"Beyoncé listen to me, please, you shouldn't do this."

"Alright then come with me, so I can prove my point, Kanye and Kim are coming because the same nigga Kim has seen, Kanye listened, you here that Jay..." Bey told him, he looked at Bey"...He listened." Jay sat back and thought about it for a minute. He then looked at Bey.

"Alright let me get my shoes on and go." He went to his room, to get some shoes on. Once he came out, Bey was ready to go. "Before we go can you please put some pants on?"

"Fine." As Bey was walking, Jay slapped her ass. Bey laughed and rubbed her butt. She put some pants on and they went out the door.

-------------

As they were at the mall. They just began to walk around, Jay and Kanye were looking at shoes. Kanye was really looking at baby shoes though. For his son. Kim and Bey were looking at shoes for her daughter.

As Kim and Bey were looking around foot locker, they spot Nicki shopping with Rih. Bey and Kim walked up to them, Bey tapped Nicki's shoulder and Kim tapped Rih's.

"Hey where did y'all come from?" Nicki hugged them.

"Oh we were here to get some stuff for the baby...and for us." Beyoncé explained, shrugging her shoulders.

"Awe what's the other reason?" Nicki asked.

"What we can't spend time with our boyfriends, better yet baby daddies." Kim added on. Nicki and Rih looked at her. Kim looked back at them. "What?"

"Looks like Cali is out of Kim K," Nicki said, giving her a hug.

"Awe y'all friends now?" Rih asked.

"Yeah, you just have to get to know people," Nicki said, kissing Kim's cheek, and rubbing her stomach. Then she grabbed her ass. Kim jumped.

"Stop Nicki you play to much," She tapped her shoulder. Rih was steady laughing at Nicki and Kim play, she didn't even notice what Beyoncé was looking at. She paused and saw Beyoncé staring clear shot at a man with a black hat, black leather jacket, staring at her. Rih gulped and snatched Nicki from Kim.

"What's wrong bitch?"Nicki asked.

"Remember when them 2 were talking about the nigga that was looking at them?"

"The one with the black hat?"She asked. Rih shook her head yes,"He's up in here?" Rih nodded and motioned her head towards him. Nicki cracked her neck and began to walk over there.

Beyoncé was still in such a trance she didn't even notice Nicki walking over there. When Nicki did, they were just talking at first. He must have not like what Nicki said, so he pushed her. Nicki fell on her butt, she felt anger come over her.

Looks like folks we have an a appearance from Roman. Nicki stood up, sneered her lip. She punched him, constantly. Bey and Kim had to walk over there. Rih went and got Kanye and Jay.

While Nicki was punching him, Bey pulled her left arm, and Kim pulled her right. Once she was up, she kicked him. Knocking him out cold, she shrugged her shoulders and walked off. Guess what else? Security was no where to be seen, looks like Nicki got away with that. Everyone stood there recording it. Really just watched.

Kim watched as the boy began to go in and out of trying to stand up, even open his eyes. Bey straddled him and lift him up by his shirt.

"Who sent you nigga?" Bey asked. He couldn't respond, he tried but, looks like Nicki left a nigga speechless. "WHO THE FUCK SENT YOU MY NIGGA?"

"His...name...i-is..."He fell unconscious, he couldn't breathe nor move. Bey had to think fast. She saw Jay and Kanye.

"Kim call 911!"Bey screamed, She looked at her so called Boyfriend and then began to roll up her sleeves. She stood up and spoke," Do you believe me now?" Jay licked his bottom lip in defeat. Sighing, he tried to grab Bey's hand, she snatched it back and walked back over to the man's body.

"Oh Jesus, Bey they got me on hold!"Kim yelled.

"Is anyone around here a fucking doctor?!"Bey yelled. People just looked at the scene in amazement as if this was a movie or a joke to play on folks. Rih tried to help Bey and Nicki just sat down herself eating a pretzel. Kanye was trying to think of a plan. Jay got one.

"Aye can someone help us drag him to my car?!"Jay yelled.

"Got chu man."This Jamaican man came out of nowhere. Jay shook his hand and asked for his name. "The names Wyclef."

-------------

Well damn...Nicki ass is bipolar asf. But anyway, here are your questions:

--Will Nicki serve jail time?

--How dumb does Jay feel?

--Who is stalking the 4?

--Ain't Nicki rude?

--Do y'all fuck with or do not fuck with 911 dispatchers?

--What will happen next?

✌️❤️Peace and Love✌️❤️.......