Five

Beyoncé moped around the house for the past week and a half. They've been out of school for almost the last 2 weeks. The reason why? Well it's fall break and all Beyoncé has done was moped. She really began to feel something for Jay. Something that meant that she was really sorry for what she did and that she wanted to fix what she had started.

Beyoncé went downstairs and grabbed her something out of the refrigerator. Guess what it was. You're right. Ice cream. She put it on the counter and began eating it. Then the doors opened to her house. It was Nicki.

"Hey girl what's up?"Nicki asked.

"Nothing,"She replied, seeing she was about to cry. She wiped her eyes.

"Are you okay? You seem upset,"Nicki told her.

"I am, this gift right here, he gave me I never opened it. It's not the fact that I claim to like him, It's the fact that he was right, my parents have a stick so far up their asses to even see that, I may have all this money and riches but it means nothing,"Beyoncé explained, crying harder.

"Wait, you like Jay?"Nicki asked, being shocked.

"Yes I do, happy now?"Beyoncé said, sarcastically.

"Yeah she like Jay, she like Jay, she like Jay, she like Jay..."Nicki danced her tail off, laughing as she did.

"Calm down, my sisters upstairs,"Beyoncé said.

"Oh okay I'm sorry,"She smiled.

"I just...I-I feel like an idiot, I never cared for a man's look or background, but I gave up because of my retarded ass parents,"Beyoncé drunk some of her juice.

"Look I'll call him and see if y'all can work some shit out, girl you know I have your back."Nicki pecked her cheek and walked away. She went in the living room and took out her phone. She called Jay.

"Hello." A woman answered.

"Uh hi is this Ms.Gloria?"

"Yes and who are you?"She asked with a bit of attitude.

"I am a friend of Jays, I have to talk to him about something." Nicki began on the phone.

"He's not here right now, so can you leave a message?"She asked still with attitude.

"Look lady I don't have time for ya attitude, now can you please tell Shawn I said, meet me at Baskin and Robins at 5 this afternoon please and thank you." Nicki replied, feeling some type of way.

"Mhmm bye lil girl,"She hung up the phone. Nicki sneered her lip as she walked back into the kitchen. Bey looked at her and asked what's wrong.

"His damn momma is what's wrong, over here talking bout some, 'He's not here right now, so can you leave a message?',"She mocked, giving you a little attitude on her voice. Bey began to chuckle. "But anyway you might as well get ready, because you're coming with me for the date with Shawn."

"What you mean date? I thought y'all were gonna have a friendly conversation?"Beyoncé squinted her eyes.

"Bitch I don't want him I want Drake, now look get ready because you're coming with me,"Nicki said and grabbed her arm.

"Ugh!"Beyoncé said annoyed.

------

Shawn was in his room changing to go see what Nicki wants, meanwhile his mom was standing in the doorway talking to him. He was actually about sick of her mouth as well to this point. The reason for that is because one, she's talking about Nicki calling the house, two, she was talking about Beyoncé and how she wanted to drag her ass.