"Oh just your Tims, I like em'." He quickly lied. TyTy nodded his head.

"Oh okay, where y'all going?" He asked.

"Going to check on my brother," Jay said.

"Oh you mean your brother's grave?"

"No Kanye man." Jay chuckled a little and began to go pass him. Logan stood and observed his posture. TyTy's jaws clench and his fist balled up. "C'mon Logan, we gotta meet your sister at the hospital." Logan didn't move, it's like he was frozen by TyTy's look. "Logan!"

"Huh?" He replied.

"C'mon man we have to get going." Jay said, unlocking his car door. Logan moved pass TyTy slowly, and then ran down the steps. TyTy chuckled to himself and then punched the wall. Logan heard it but didn't bother mentioning anything to Jay. He wanted to tell Bey first.

—————

"Hey Babe." Jay kissed Bey. Beyoncé kissed back. Logan stood there, thinking. Bey knew something was wrong. She frowned as she tried to hug him, he didn't hug back.

"Hello earth to Logan." She snapped her fingers.

"Huh?"

"What's wrong with you eh?" Beyoncé asked.

"I've just been thinking, that's all." He responded.

"Oh well what have you been thinking about?" She asked.

Logan looked at Jay. Jay was watching them speak." I'll tell you later." Logan walked away to a vending machine to get something to drink. Beyoncé furrowed her eyebrows and looked down. Jay stood up confused.

"What's wrong with him?" Beyoncé asked.

"I don't know, he's been like that since we saw TyTy." Beyoncé froze at his name.

"TyTy? When did y'all see him?" Bey asked.

"Earlier...all of a sudden."

"Jay, we haven't seen him since..."Beyoncé thought back"...That day we went went to my parents and we got into that argument, remember you told me what TyTy said to Kanye."

"Yeah that he..." Jay paused"...I got your ass..." Jay rubbed his face." I promise you if he laid a damn finger on that man laying in that bed,were gonna have a problem."

"Already there Jay...he's threatened him, was probably the one that shot him, then 3 months later, shows up after Kanye has been shot..." Beyoncé paused." Was he acting weird before y'all left the house?"

"He did grow a little upset when I said Kanye was my brother."

"I need to speak with Logan, if any officers show up tell them to call me." Beyoncé went to go find her brother.

—————

Kim sat there, rocking her 1 month old baby. She smiled her and she held Kanye's hand. He was sleeping, peacefully. Just resting.

"You look just like your daddy baby, those big cheeks, dark brown eyes, sweet lips...I love you baby, I love you both. My Northy and my Kanye. I love you both."

Kim heard the door open and it was Bey.

"How's, he doing?" She asked.

"Just fine, where's Nicki and Rih?" Kim asked.

"Well Rih had family problems and Nicki is right her-."

"Hi sorry I'm late."

"Bitch that was a second late."

"Hmph felt like 10 minutes." Beyoncé looked at her friend, astonishing her extraneous trait.

"You're so extra," Beyoncé slapped her shoulder.

"Aye man, anyway, how's he doing?" She asked, sitting down.

"Resting...both my cheek babies."

"Uh huh, well who's her god momma because I call dibs." Nicki announced.

"Go ahead feel free, I'm the auntie anyway," Beyoncé teased.

"Why would you want to be the God mom when your an aunt as well."

"For real, I feel so special." Nicki touched her chest. Beyoncé rolled her eyes.

As they talked and talked, an officer or detective came into the room. Nicki turned her head and Beyoncé looked up. Kim resumed to breastfeed North.

"Uh hi I'm Lt. Benson and this is Dt. Finn were with SVU, we heard about your child's father on the news getting shot, we just have some questions for you." Kim frowned. Nicki kept looking the other way, trying to hide her face. Beyoncé just stood up and shook their hands.

Hopefully this shit can get solved, hopefully it does. Bey thought.

—————

Sorry it took me so long. We had to deal with Irma. My lights went out, had no Wifi and neither could I charge my phone, also I had to deal with some spiritual things. But off that topic here's your questions:

—Is Beyoncé pregnant?

—Will they get TyTy?(Ps 2 people only guess TyTy everyone else said Mathew or Jason🤔)

—Does Nicki have warrants?

—Isn't Kim dumb for trying to kill herself?

—Wasn't Ms.West right for what she did?

—What will happen next?

✌️❤️Peace and Love✌️❤️.......