"Hmph whatever." I whined.

The bell indicating the end of lunch rang which caused us all to groan.

"See you guys in a bit. Remember to meet up in the music room after- then we will watch Yoongi and Ying's "date" play out." Y/N said and then walked over to me, giving me a hug.

"See you soon princess."

"See you soon!" She smiled brightly and hurried to class.

~~~

|Y/N Y/L/N|

The end of the day came by fairly quickly and I went to my locker, putting all my things away. I closed my locker and as soon as I did, I saw Yoongi standing with Ying at her locker. I raised my fist up in the air and spun around, and when I looked back the dark haired girl stared at me. She just glared and then did a "I'm better than you look" while clinging to Yoongi's arm.

All I did was smirk to myself and walk to the music room.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were poking at the piano and as soon as I walked in Baekhyun ran to me smothering me in a bear hug.

"Clingy." I mumbled into his chest. I liked his clingy-ness, but right now I really felt like breathing.

"Baekhyun-ah! Don't choke her." Jongin said, coming over and detaching me from the brown haired boys grasp.

"I wasn't choking her." He frowned making grabby hands at me.

"Yea, you were." Jongin carried me awkwardly away from Baekhyun and over to Xiumin and Chen who were intensely playing some game on their phones.

"Noooooo." Baekhyun whined running over to me as I sat next to the two gamers.

I smiled up at him, and he stood there pouting like a five year old.

"Yo guys wanna watch the live video now? They're probably heading to Ying's now." I said as I pulled out the tablet from my backpack.

"Yeppers."
"Coming."
"Hell yea."
"Get the popcorn."
"Ew what if they start making out."
"Nah they wouldn't."

I opened the special app we got for it and as soon as it opened the video was playing.

"What do you wanna do when we arrive at mine?" Ying purred while she still clung onto his arm- even when he was busy driving.

Yoongi sighed. "I don't know. Watch a movie. Have a nap. Eat food."

"Uh yea that all sounds good." She smiled and nodded. "Uhhh take a left. Then straight, and then another sharp left. My house is there."

It was quiet for a while and there was no banter other than simple things like 'what do you want to drink' or 'the washroom was down the hall'.

"Where's your room?" Yoongi asked like it was totally normal.

"He's being suspicious!" Lay said grabbing his head.

"Why?" Ying gave him a blank look.

"Just wanna look at it." He shrugged.