Chapter 21

NASH FOLLOWED ME AS I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER OH MY GOD

Kaylie's Pov

Back in the hotel room everyone was still up and nobody was tired so I decided to film the very end of my 'Magcon Experience' video.I just have to do the last 4 or 5 minutes and then edit it so it should be uploaded tomorrow night or something.All the girls got in it and once again Grace was acting very strange.

"Grace are you okay ? You seem off ?" I asked genuinely concerned for her.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just a little tired." She said while adding a smile that didn't meet her eyes.If she doesn't want to tell me it's fine,its not my business.

We finished the video and then talked abit more.I went onto twitter for the first day in like 2 days and it was awful.Literally everyone was moaning about about a vine that Cam put up and I knew which one it was.You could see me at the edge of the video when Matt was doing his dare.Now everyone was wondering why I was in their room ughh seriously do this ever end ?

I then went into vine and it was crazy everyone was liking and revining all my old videos.One which had my YouTube link in it.Oh god I really didn't think that through at the time.I then went into YouTube and saw that had a few hundred more followers which is quite handy if I'm being honest.

By the time we were all finished it was hitting 2 in the morning so we just turned on any random DVD that we could fall asleep watching.I fell asleep just after they turned on the DVD.

---------------------------------------

I woke up in a sweat at 4am.It was the nightmare.Like always.I crept out of the room,leaving a note this time,and went to Jack's room.I opened the door and went in and shook Jack lightly to wake him up.He lifted the blankets up and I crawled in beside him.I cuddled up to him and fell straight asleep as he was rubbing my back.I could honestly get used to this.When I woke up at 10 I clock my head was on his chest.Oh shit he has no shirt on how didn't I noticed that ?!?!? Oh well.

"Thank you Jack,for everything."

"No problem Kay" He replied while hugging me.

I decided to go to breakfast with all the boys and they all decided to get dressed.So while they were all alright looking I looked like boo.My pajamas weren't matching,my hair oh god don't get me started and then my face was still red from crying.

I walked to the lift where we were meeting up with the rest if them and I got done odd looks.They were all wondering why I just came out of the Jack's room and why I was still in my pajamas but nobody questioned it.

I texted the girls and they all said that they would be down in a few minutes.When we got to the breakfast room the boys were literally trampled by fans.Usually the morning after I have a nightmare my anxiety dies be really bad so I couldn't cope with all these people,especially since half of them are shooting me daggers.If looks could kill geesh I'd be way way under by now.Jack G pulled me away after taking some pictures with fans,I don't know why I looked over to to him specifically but Nash looked completed torn and I felt awful.I know how this looks from his point of view,it looks like I doesn't the night with jack and now he was being lovey dovey.I know I did actually spend the night but it wasn't in the way he is thinking.I wanted to do something but I couldn't because of all the people around him.

I decided to text him because that's the only thing I could think of doing.

'It's not what it looks ! I promised you no boys and I do to break promises ;) x'

He replied almost immediately which was surprising because he was still getting attacked.

'Yeah you're lucky ;) we will talk later okay :)x'

I literally get butterflies everytime he texts me.Eww when did I turned into a loved up fool.Im going to get sick at my own cringeyness.I'm turning into Rachel....

The girls came but left when they saw everyone.I followed them back to the room and we threw on casual clothes and went to a little cafe about 2 minutes from the hotel.I got pancake with chocolate syrup and oh my god they were the best things ever ! And the cafe was adorable it looked a diner from the 50s and I just loved it.

After that it was time for Grace to go pack and go to the airport.It literally took us so long to pack because we all kinda share clothes and everything was all mixed up.

My phone buzzed and when I looked it was a message from Nash.

'Going to the London eye you coming ?:)x'

'Umm we gotta go the airport with Grace but after that we will go if you wanna wait ?x'

'Yeah grand we will drive yous to the airport first then !x'

'You don't have to it's fine :)x'

'I know I don't but we still are :)x' he's just so adorable!! I'm kinda freaking out right now...

It was a really weird sense of déjà vu when we got to the cars around the back entrance except this time we were going to the airport not the theme park.Us four went in the same car as Shawn,Nash,Jacob and Bart.I went to go and sit in the very back with Nash but Grace literally jumped into the seat next to him...Okayy then.I just say down with her in the middle of me and Nash and all she was talking about was his vine videos and he looked obviously bored.I glared at him because he was being mean to her but of course he just rolled his eyes at me.What was she even talking about it made no sense ?

The rest if the drive was actually really boring but it was adorable because Rachel and Shawn and oh my god they are going to make a great couple.I just hope that they get past the while long distance thing.I'd say they will though.

I was so absorbed in my little daydream that I didn't notice we were at the airport until everyone was looking at me waiting to move.Can you train yourself not to daydream because that would fab ! I got out and we got Grace's bags and went to the airport.We stayed at the bit before security for a while because we couldn't go through security with her.All of us except Grace and Nash went to the little shop in the airport to get a drink and when I came out and saw what I did,my heart broke in two.

There they were in the middle of a busy airport kissing... This shouldn't he getting to me ? It's not like I'm with him ?

But still he broke his promise ..