Chapter 19

Kaylie's POV

I got all the pillows and blankets that I could find and pushed the beds over to the side so I could put all the pillows and blankets on the floor.Rachel went and with her ninja skills robbed all of her mams pillows and blankets.Amy was setting up all the food and drinks and Grace was renting films for us to watch.

We were all done and decided to out our pajamas on then go and look for Kellie and Mahogany.We went to floor 4 and once again had to convince the security guard that we weren't crazy fans trying to kidnap the boys.Okay well maybe we are ? I don't even know anymore.

I knocked on the door and Kellie came out in her pajamas and mahogany was following her.

"Hey"

"I'm so excited for tonight"

We all said hi and I slipped away to Cameron and Nash's room.I knocked on the door and was met with a shirtless Nash..Oh my god I honestly need help.

"Like what you see Kay ?" He said casually with a smirk.

"As if Nashy boo ! Now can you please move so I can get what I'm looking for?"

He stepped to the side and done a really overdraft if gesture with his hands signalling me to go in.

"This room is such a mess !" Clothes and half eating food was everything ! ewww

"Get over it " Cameron said while handing me the bag.

"If you get caught I didn't get you it and don't get too drunk please" yep that's right we used Cameron so he would buy us drink.I'm joking I really do love him.We weren't going on a wild one we just wanted something to play never have I ever with.

"Thanks Cam I love you" I said while giving him a huge hug.He then tapped his cheek.

"Seriously haha get me a bucket" I just laughed but gave him the kiss in anyways.These boys are so cheesy and then do it purposely because they know I hate it.I turned walk out the door and saw Nash who was doing the same as Cameron was.

"You don't deserve one"

"Well then you're not allowed out"

"Ughh fine" I went to kiss his cheek and he turned and holy shit I was kissing Nash.I didn't know whether to pull away or just go along with it so I just went along with it.I don't know how to say this without sounding so cliche but I have butterflies right now.I heard a cough from behind us so I unwrapped my arms from his neck..When did that even happen ? That was so perfect ughh no why does he make me feel this way ? I don't want to !

"Oh bro did yous just make out ?" I heard Cameron say as he came in from the balcony.I just laughed and got two weird looks.

"I'm sorry but 'making out' that's hilarious." American and their weird sayings."Anyways gotta go thanks for the Cameron and Nash thanks for completely making me all awkward yep" He just laughed and I rolled my eyes while running out of the door.I'm going to kill him for doing that.

I walked up the stairs and went back to the room.The girls already took spaces on the floor and I went and put the drink with the rest if the things.I'm going to keep what happened quiet because O don't even know what to think of it myself.Like I know it was only a kiss but still it was with Nash Grier.

We watched 'Marley and me' and by the end we were all crying in each other's arms.Talk about acting like girls ?We then watched remember me.Someone give me Robert Patterson ?

10 billion tissues later we decided to play never have I ever.I know this is just going to get so messy and by the end of this game the 2 litres of vodka will be gone.

Mahogany started.

"Never have I ever fell in public"

Everyone drank to that and I honestly think that I should just drink a litre straight because I have feel so many times that I don't think anyone would be able to keep count.We went clockwise and when everyone had a shot we started to get into it.

"Never have I ever liked a friend's ex" Nearly everyone drank to that.

"Never have I have kissed a magcon boy"

"Does Jake count ?" Kellie asked.

"Yep"

Everyone except Grace drank and everyone nearly hopped on me for the details and when I told them everyone started to freak out.

"It didn't mean anything he just done it because I done with Cam like he doesn't like me and I don't know it was just spur of the moment"

"Kaylie you need to stop over thinking it.Nash likes you and honestly I think you should take a chance because he is a great person,anytime anyone needs anything he is there." I just went over and hugged Mahogany because I needed someone to tell me what to do.My head is just crazy right now.

I looked at the other girls and we talked about me and Nash and they said that we should go for it.

"Okay I think I will go and take the chance" but I started freaking out again."What if I already blew it though ? I already rejected him !"

"Well we will just have to find out won't we ?" I barely know Kellie but I know that when she comes up with a plan it's serious.