Chapter 16

Kaylie's Pov

"So how did you and Jack happen ?" I am actually so confused.

"When we were playing hide and seek the other night"

"OHMYGOD AWWW" Rachel screamed so China could hear us.

We had to shut up talking because we knew that the fangirls were ready to pounce so we just texted each other.Yes we were less that 1 foot away from each but shhh.We stopped texting but Rachel's phone kept buzzing every few minutes,hmmmmm.I tried to discreetly look knowing that if I asked her she would brush it off because she is extremely secretive when it comes to boys and judging be the big cheesy grin on her face,it was a boy.I had no luck in seeing the name but I decided to try find Shawn and wait for Rachel to send the text and guess what happened ? Shawn's looked down at his phone,read a message,smiled and replied.Even more coincidentally a few seconds after he stopped typing,Rachel's phone buzzed.Coincidental my butt,she is texting Shawn Mendes.

"Yeah Grace I feel like were left out" I suddenly said causing the 3 girls and some other nosey parkers to look my way."Both of these have a magcon boy and we don't" I added while glaring at Rachel.

"I don't have a magcon boy" She denied.

"Who were you texting then ?" She just went silent and looked to the ground knowing that she was caught out.Misson 1 is almost complete and I didn't even need to do anything except make sure they went to the theme park in the same car.Well that was easy.

"Uhh Kay you have Jack G" said Amy.Ha funny.

"And Nash" Grace added.HA really funny.

"Yeah as if Nash hates me for no apparent reason"

"I'm sure he has a reason and we are going to go over and find out,well when that leech gets away from him" Rachel said and we all looked over.He is with that same girl from last night.

"No lets go over right now !" Grace said.Well this should be fun.

We pushed our way through crowds of girls that were swarming the boys.I saw Danny and Bart and gave them a look begging for them to help us and they did because they love us you know ? They came over and helped up get to the front.There in front us was all they boys and Mahogany.Shawn..Jack..Rachel..Amy.. Seriously got to do something about this.

"Shawn ! Rachel want to know if she can get a picture" Okay it was the only thing I could think of to get the beside each.I turned to Jack and said the same thing but about Amy.The boys so knew what I was up to but just smiled because I'm doing them a favor.As for the girls though..Yeah I think they might kill me later on.Then it was Grace's turn to get glared at,by me.

"Nash can Kay get a photo with you ?" I hate her,I hate her ,I ha..

"Of course" he said while moving away from the leech.I love her,I love her,I love her.

"We need to talk Nash" I whispered as I hugged him.

"I know,get Danny to bring you to the chill room and I'll talk to you then okay ?" Is this boy bipolar or ? Nahhh.. see what I did there ?...Oh god I am even weird in my head.

I tried to get to get around to the other boys and get hugs off them but it was just crazy so I decided to wait because I'm sure I would see them later.I waited with Grace for about an hour before a few of the boys came back.They didn't know we were there so we jumped out and scared them and recorded it.I felt really bad though because bad though because it was Shawn and Aaron,the two who are probably the quietest out of the boys.That doesn't mean they are quiet and never talk it just means that they don't run around screaming like a dinosaur in random places.Everyone else came back within 10 minutes.Nash went over to where the food was and started searching frantically for something and he genuinely looked upset when he turned around.What is he looking for ? He looks so cute though,like a lost puppy aww.

"Who took the last bottle of Mountain Dew" Oh shit.

I tried to hide the evidence but I had no luck he spotted my guilty face from across the room.

"What's behind your back Kaylie" He asked while walking towards us.He had a murderous expression on his face.Okay well that was a bit over dramatic but still you get what I'm saying.

"Ummmm n-n-nothing ?"

"Oh it's n-n-nothing is it ?" How dare hi mock me! I took the bottle from behind my back.

"I was really thirsty ?"

"Kay you better run " He said and started to chase me.If it wasn't for the fact that I was about to die I would of fangirled over the fact that he called me by my nickname..Oh I'm pathetic.

I ran and ducked behind people but none of the boys would help me out and Nash was obviously faster than me so he caught me from behind.The second I felt his arms around my waist I squealed and begged for my life but no he picked me,carried me to the couch and tickled me.When I say I hate being tickled,I mean it but still I couldn't help from laughing to the point where my stomach hurt and tears were coming out of my eyes.I probably looked like a crazy person,as I always do when I'm around good looking people.

"I hate you" I declare when he finally set me free.he just winked !! Ughhh how annoying.To make it worse he took the half full bottle of Mountain Dew off me.

"Seriously though we gotta talk and I think everyone in this room needs to hear it too" Nash said.I completely forgot other people were in the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To start off...I'm really sorry for what I said,I was just so mad and yeah" He said while acting nervous,"I don't actually think you're a slut.." he then added

"Why were you so mad at me though ? What did I do ? Like magcon day 1 we were fine and then you hated me,the park we were great and then you hate me again ?"

"You got with Jack ?" What is up with him thinking me and Jack are together ?

"No ! you got it confused Amy and Jack have something going on " I heard someone doing a spit take and turned to see Jack Johnson choking on water and looking at Amy with wide eyes who was looking at me with a similar exoression.I then turned to Nash who was pointing to Jack Gilinsky ? What ? Then it hit me ..

"Ohhhhh" I said out loud .. Nash was talking about me and Jack Gilinsky.Wait no I'm still confused.

"Since when are y'all dating ?" Hayes asked Jack and Amy.

"We're not it was one kiss that meant nothing" Amy said.

"Ouch Amy" Jack replied to her.Everyone started talking.

"Everyone shhh.Nash what do you mean me and Gilinsky? We ain't together !" We all looked at Jack waiting for his reply.

He then went onto explain how after we talked all the boys were asking him what we talking about and since I told him not to tell the boys,he made up an excuse,which has gotten way out of hand if you ask me.Everyone was all like 'ohhh i get it' 'That makes sense' but it didn't to me?

"Nash ? Why would you be pissed if I got with Jack ?" I asked suspiciously.

"Kaylie ? What were you actually talking about to Jack ?" He is completely avoided my question.Everyone was looking between us waiting for an answer.Anyone have a knife because there is a lot of tension in this room right now.I decided to just tell them what we talked about since it wasn't actually anything big."After Jack tagged me in a vine he went onto my page and saw that I posted singing vines and asked me did I want to talk to Bart about joining Magcon.I said no and we just chatted about random things then.It's nothing top secret I just didn't want yous to know I posted vines.So Nash it's your turn"

"I feel really dumb right now" I swear I heard Nash mutter.Why would he feel stupid.

"At the start I called dibs on you and thought that Jack went against bro code and started dating you"

"Sorry what ? You called dibs ? Really ? I am human being not some possession" I said while fake slapping him.

"Kaylie" Rachel said and then it hit me.Does this mean that he likes me and that's why he was getting jealous ? no it couldn't be it .. I'm me and he is Nash Grier.