Chapter 17

Nash's Pov

Oh great how am I suppose to get out of this one.Will I just go ahead and tell her that I like her ? Or will I try hide it ? Like I barely know the girl I can't like her ?

"Okay well we call dibs if we see somebody good looking and yeah"

She looked so confused and I just wanted to laugh,you would think that she was solving an impossible riddle not a simple sentence.

"KAYLIE YOUHOOO YOU IN THERE" Matt waved his hand in front of her face.Nahh I honestly don't think she was in there.

Kaylie's Pov

Seriously can someone explain to me what that actually means ? Like it can't mean that he likes me and if he did mean it that way then he really needs to go to the optician...Just saying.

"So does that mean that you .. ?" Nope couldn't finish that question because what if he didn't actually like me.That would be so embarassing.I looked at Amy,who I still had to say sorry to for blurting out about her and Jack,and pleaded her to help.She got the hint. "So does that mean that you like Kaylie ?"

All the boys looked at us as if we had ten heads.

"Obviously ?" I don't even know who said it because I heard about 5 voices saying it at one time.

"What do you mean obvioulsy ? How the hell is that obvious ?" I asked a bit annoyed that they were implying that we were stupid.We just dizzy okay ..

"Ummm because I have been hinting it and I got pissed when you supposedly got with Jack.I thought you knew and jsut rejected me because I'm way too goodlooking and yoyu would have to fight away too many guys?" Nash said while he looked at me and laughed a bit.Of course he would find a way to make a joke in an awkward situation like this.He is just great !

"I honestly had no clue and if I had of known I definately wouldn't of rejected you ! How could I ? You're you ?" Wait when did everyone leave the room ? Is this even happening or will I woken up in a few minutes ?

"Yeah I am me and I like you" he added with a smirk "You gotta a problem with that?" That smirk will be the death of me.

"But what happens now ? Do you still hate me because of the Jack thing ?" He gave me the same 'are you actually dumb or what' look that the boys gave me a while back.

"Well it's up to you but I definately don't hate you" I knew what he menat by 'it' and I was about to yes and jump on top of him with happines but ..

"I can't.I'm sorry it's just that there are way too many things that could go wrong.Everyone would hate me and you will lose fans and aswell you will go back to America and I will be going back to America.It isn't like either of us could just take a random flight over to the other because neither of us has that kind of money ?" Why did I feel like I had just made a huge mistake ? I looked up to Nash and waited for his reply.

"I get it.It's fine and you're right it wouldn't be fair on either of us if something was to happen." He just smiled and my stomach done a little flip.

"So you're not mad ?" He laughed a little as I said that.

"You look like a lost puppy with that face you're pulling right now ! But no I'm not mad"

"Nash can you promise me two things.You don't have to if you don't want to but.."

"Name the two things" He cut me off before I started rambling.Thank god because who knows what I would of started to blurt out"

"Don't be awkward around each other and don't be with really pretty girls around me ?" Okay yeah because you can totally expect him to do that.Stupid Kay he isn't yours to be giving out orders like that.

"I promise but you have to do the same."

"I'm not allowed be around pretty girls either ?" I joked.

"No boys"

"No boys"I agreed.We made a pinky promise and swore not to break it.After all who could break a pinky promise ?

I didn't know if I could hug him or not but I went for it in anyways and latched onto him.He hugged back and put his head in the crook of my neck while I put mine on his chest.Even though I was on my tippy toes he still had to bend a little.His 6" frame really did tower over my 5"5' one but honetsly I htought it was adorable because lets face it hugging is always better this way.We pulled away because he had to go back to magcon and then I was left in the room,smiling to myself like an idiot.I don't know what exactly I just agreed to but I still felt like we somehow had a deeper relationship than any other fan and their idol would have.

I got a text off Grace.

'Get out here and give us the goss !!'