Chapter 5

When I said there was fans everywhere I meant it ! It was crazy especially the lobby and floor 4 and it was really annoying me.The boys clearly said they wanted some privacy on their floor yet Nash,Matt,Cameron and Mahogany got mobbed ? Ughh everyone in this hotel is irritating me and to make it worse Amy and Grace got lost..

'How is it even possible to get lost ? They went to get extra towels?' I just laughed at how frustrated she was getting.

'Calm down Rachel ! We will just wait for them in the room.'

'Yeah okay I will text them now'

We went to the elevator and got in not paying any attention to anyone.

I tried to lean over people to press the button but had no luck.

'What floor are you on? I'll press it'

I looked up and saw Bart and Nick there.

'Ohh thanks it's floor 5' I said so calmly

Wait...Hold on..Back it up..OH MY GOD

'OH MY GOD hi !!' Rachel and I both said at the exact same time so we laughed and made a show of ourselves...as per usual...But seriously Kay act natural don't act like a newborn fangirl.

'Hahaha hey' Nick said while laughing too.

'Ummm I don't wanna be rude but can we get photos ?' I said and added very quickly 'If not its okay though because like I know privacy and what not and..ouch what was that for' ohh wait I guess I was rambling and she wanted me to shut up.

'Don't be silly of course it's not! Just step out on this floor with us and we will get them there' Bart replied.Oh my god he's so nice !

We got out on floor 4 and there was security guards there,obviously making sure the boys wouldn't get mobbed again.

We got selfies and I got one with Danny too since he was walking towards us in anyways.

'Thank you so much!!'

We talked for a few minutes but they had to leave and make sure everything was set up for magcon tomorrow.

'I can't believe that just happened' I said to Rachel as we climbed up the stairs to the next floor,there was no point taking the elevator.

We were talking about how we could of been just feet away from other boys and we fangirled a bit over the photos.My ones turned out surprisingly okay because let's face it I cannot take a photo.

We walked into the room and got tackled by Amy and Grace who thought we were serial killers..Really ? we are in a hotel ? Kim then ran in with a towel on her head and in fluffy pajamas.

'What where's the fire ?!?! What happened ?!' it was hilarious her face was so red that you'd think she just ran a mile not next door !

We all sat down and talked about what happened and freaked out together but I felt really bad because Grace and Amy didn't get to meet them but we got a video of them saying hi to them.They seemed happy enough with it.

'What did Nick mean though?'

'Rachel what are you talking about?'

She looked at me and huffed "In the elevator before you spotted them he said to Bart 'That's the girl from the airport' and Bart said 'Ohh the girl Nash was talking about?' What was that all about ?"

'I have no clue ? Must of been the wrong girl ?' I was literally so confused.

OH MY GOD !! The airport .. The bags getting messed up with the transatlantic flight... someone helping me .. that southern accent

'I MET NASH GRIER AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW'