Chapter 15

Kaylie's Pov

I hate this so much.When will my nightmares go away? It's always the same exact dream too.I woke up and instinctively put my hands to my mouth to muffle me scream.I refuse to wake up the girls anymore it just isn't fair on them,there is no point in none of us getting any sleep and we have a long day ahead with the final day at magcon and Grace's final day.I quickly and silently put on some sweats and went down to the gym hoping it would be open since it is only 5am.It was and thankfully there was nobody in there so I could vent everything out on the treadmill.Sorry treadmill,I pity you.I ran for what seemed like hours and got all the stress out but I couldn't run any longer my legs wouldn't function anymore.I looked at the clock on the wall,it was 6am and running at the speed I was going no wonder why my legs wouldn't move anymore.I overworked myself and after the past few days and my extreme lack of sleep I was surprised that I didn't collapse at this point.I sat in the corner and everything just came to me at once.I broke down and had a panic attack.It was so long since I had one and I thought that I was finally starting to become in control but of course I wasn't,I was weak.

The doors to the gym opened and I heard laughter but I didn't even acknowledge the people's presence and I silently let the tears flow down my face.

"KAYLIE !! what the hell is wrong with you" Matt ran over with worry evident on his face.Jacob was with him and he too came over and asked if I was okay.This is why I came here I didn't want the girls to see me crumble.I didn't want them to know that my anxiety was back.When I had it everyone walked around on eggshells afraid to say anything.They treated me like I was a fragile person.I hated it.

"I'm fine" I sobbed out.

"No you're not but it's okay you don't have to tell us just give us a hug because I feel so bad right now" He gave over and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you Jacob"

See this is why I love the boys.I have barely talked to Jacob all weekend and yet he is here and he cares even though he doesn't know me.He cares about all of his fans and so do the other boys.

"Have you slept at all this weekend ?" Asked Matt

"Is that your way of telling me that I look like crap ?" I said acting serious

"Um no I huh didn't mean that I'm just worried about you because you uh look um exhausted" I tried to laugh at his expression but I was completely drained of all energy.

"I'm joking but I'm really tired" I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and they shut closed.

"Don't tell anyone what happened" And with that I went asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jack I don't even know myself what happened."

"Well your go back to your room I will make sure she is alright.She will probably wake up soon in anyways."

"Do your wanna shut up or what ? A girl needs her beauty sleep"

cough "You need more than beauty sleep" cough.My eyes snapped open.

"Oh Jack I'm going to kill you." I glared at him.And then I pointed at Matt and Jacob.

"I asked yous not to tell anyone"

"He heard us on the corridor I'm sorry" Wait how did I actually get up here?

"Soooo .. Tell us" Jack half asked,half demanded.

"It's nothing really I have nightmares and anxiety and everything over the past few days just built up and I had a breakdown it used to happen all the time."

"I'm sorry" Matt said while hugging me.He is just so adorable so I hugged him back.

"I am fine now honestly thank you though" I smiled a genuine smile.

"Can i ask you one more question ?" Jacob asked so innocently.

"Go ahead"

"Why were in the gym at like 5am

I told them about my nightmares and how I didn't wanna wake the girls up so Jack gave me a key and told me that if I had one that night to come to his room and he will stay with me.He doesn't sleep much anyway so I agreed.Usually I wouldn't agree but I am kinda really desperate.After we talked and hugged we went down to the breakfast room and then I hurried back to our hotel room with the intentions of taking a shower because oh my god I stank ! I opened the door to all the girls freaking out.They just looked at me all dived on me.Ummm what ?

"WHERE WERE YOU ?"

"WE WERE SO WORRIED"

"WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU"

"Calm down !! I woke up at like 5am,went gym,had a breakdown,Matt and Jacob carried me to their room and I fell asleep..Just the usual you know"

"Nightmares again ?" asked Rachel

"Yeah I didn't want to wake yous up" They all started to argue with me telling me that they didn't mind but still I would feel guilty.

I checked my phone to see I had so many missed calls and texts.Most were off the girls and Kim.Oh I feel really bad right now.I went and got a shower and got ready really quickly.Today we would only have general admission tickets so we really should of been there extra early but you know it was kind of a hectic morning.When we got to the room the queues were mental and there was just too many people in one place.The boys were making there way around the room but we were at the back so we wouldn't be seeing them for a while.We just talked to loads of other fan and some recognized us from the vines and from twitter.They were asking how it all happened.

"I don't really know we are really lucky I guess ?" Amy told her.That is so true.

Speaking of Amy she has been acting really weird lately.I just gave her a knowing look and her facial expression changed.She knew that I knew there was something up and she was tell me in 5,4,3,2,1..

"Okay I kissed Jack Johnson" Well that was unexpected but seriously I can read that girl like the back of my hand,that was perfect timing !.