Chapter 6

Shoutout to @MagconBoysGF on twitter for being amazing and so nice !!

Kaylie's POV

How is it even possible that we have only been in London one day ? It feels like it was so much longer and so much happened.But then again i suppose it was a really long since we had to go to the airport at a very early hour this morning..ughh I really need sleep because tomorrow is going to be a really day too.

I got out of the shower and Rachel blew dry my hair while I straightned Amy's.It was a group effort.Grace was in the shower and we were just listening to songs and singing along.It was about 11pm when we actually finished and after a little look on twitter and tweeting the boys we went to sleep.Well i actually read fanfiction but shhh.

We all woke up really early and started getting ready.Everyone was helping each other with hair and makeup because we were all good at doing specific things.That's probably the only reason why our friendship actually worked out .. Joking joking .. Maybe

My chestnut brown hair was curled and was just above my hips in length,I had a natural makeup look I guess because it was just my everyday makeup ecept i was wearing eyeshadow for once but it was noticable behind my glasses so it was pointless.Before you think im a big geek or wear thise fake glasses..I don't..I literally can't see two feet infront of me!

I was wearing a flowing Disney crop top and a pink high waisted skirt.The other girls were wearing similar outfits,we all had crop tops and skirts.They weren't those way too revealing crop tops,basically we didn't look like sluts if that's what you were thinking.It was really warm because it's summer and aswell we will probably be cramped in a line with 100s of other girls but i still felt really self concious in what I was wearing.

i didn't feel self concious about people getting the wrong idea about me when I walked downstairs though.Ther was girls in huge heels and dressed as if they were going pole dancing.

"Is she even wearing a top or is that just a bra"

"I think it's just bra" We were all horrified

And don't even get me started on their makeup like yeah well done the boys are going to love you dressed like that.. oh wait nevermind they proabably actually will..We have no hope,well i don't because every single girl here was way prettier and had a better body.I'm so jealous of some girls,especially these English girls and there accents.My common Dublin one sticks out so much in this crowd.

We went and got breakfast and I was happy to see that not all the girls were dressed like those others were.We talked to a few and they were all so nice.Once we finished eating we gathered our stuff and went to queue for Magcon.

"Holy shit" Amy said and I looked at her with the same expression.

It was caotic,there was so many people an dso many different lines and security was EVERYWHERE ! We found the VIP and waited behind about 50 or 60 people.So much for getting here earlier than everyone else...

About an hour in I decided to said videoing,we were making a Magcon experience for YouTube.As I filming I saw Danny and Nick make there way down the row taking pictures with whoever asked and when they got close Amy called them.

"Aw hi ! You are the girls from the elevator,right ?"Nick asked

"Yep that's right"Rachel said cherrily

"Nick look at my screensaver" I showed him it and it was the picture of us."I think that you should let us up the top just because of how great that photo is".

"Nahhh don't think so,nice try though" He winked

"So Nick what did mean when you were talking about Kay and Nash ?"

"What ? Who ? I have no idea what you are talking about"

We all gave him the same look and he caved.

"Okay Nash saw you struggling and so I went over to you with him.You completely dodged him though haha he was fuming that never happened him before" Okay now I am really confused "Why did you ignore him in anyways?" WHAT

"Sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about ?"

"Nash tried talking to you after he gave you your bag but you ran off?" he laughed "You didn't hear him did you ?" I just shook my head

"I didn't even know it was him until last night" I looked up at Nick "I feel so bad now"