Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? Two

Comenzar desde el principio

"ASIA!" My mom shouted from the top of the stairs.

"Whattt?" I moaned.

"It's mighty quiet down there ehh, since your friend showed up you better not be doing what I think your doing! I ain't raising no grandbabies!"

"Ma, he already left!" I quietly laughed lying the my teeth.

I heard her creep away from the steps and closed the door leading to the basement. "Your moms is funny!" He laughed.

"She always think I'm doing something with somebody down here."

"You already know that if we were doing something down here you wouldn't be able to conceal your moans."

I started busting out laughing so hard that my stomach started to hurt. Forrest is out his mind if he think we boning each other.

"Forrest shut up, I guarantee your still a virgin."

His smile faded, "So you going to play me out like that?"

"Yes, I am and I just did. First of all baby boy let's get something straight. I'm a biter! Second, if I let you hit you wouldn't know what you're doing with any of this. And third, you won't ever get the chance to because were friends and that's all I view you as."

Forrest

Woah, she just hit me with that friend word. I'm a bit unfamiliar with that, it doesn't show up in my vocabulary. I know guys usually always play females out but I didn't think it was possible for a female to have a man at a loss for words. I feel like it's so much I can say to Asia but I can't because either it's never the right time or it's just not right to say at all . Don't get it twist I didn't come over to here to try and smash or anything like that, that's not my mentality. I genuinely just want her to make a safe drive up to New York with somebody instead of by herself .

"Asia ... Asia ... Asia . I know she just didn't just fall asleep on me and I got to pee too." I said

Slowly rolling her off my arm I went to the bathroom, after I came back I looked around the room. Asia still had things laying around that wasn't packed in boxes or labeled. I ransacked through her boxes and marked them for what they were. I opened this one box and it was full of pictures. I saw one when she was about 5 years old in a swim suit posing like she was a model, then I saw one of her and Tremaine holding hands, looked like they were in first grade, and then there was one of me and her when we were little, we had our arms around each other and we were cheek to cheek. I laughed at how cheesy I looked in the picture, it was cute though.

I looked back over at the bed seeing she was still asleep, she looked beautiful as usual ... I finished packing away her things and climbed back in the bed, couldn't even get my spot back for a minute without her rolling over putting half her torso on me. I ain't complaining though, it was a good night just to be there.The next morning we got up and hit the road, we had a long ass drive but it was smooth since we didn't hit any traffic, we sung, we talked, and played games like punch buggy, whoever called it out first got to hit the other person. I got the most punches because I didn't know what the hell a punch buggy was to be honest since I never played.

Finally after hours of me mostly driving we made it to New York, the crib was sick! Marble floors, spiral stairs, shit was live in there. Tremaine and I rooms were right across from each other while Asia's room was downstairs. Asia and I walked to her room as I carried her boxes in, but as I was about to place them down Trey was in there pushing them out .

"Tremaine what is this?" Asia asked.

"What it look like, it's paint baby I got three girly colors and your favorite color. You ready to get busy?" he asked

"Hell yeah but if you get paint in my hair I will bust your ass!"  Asia smiled brightly.

I walked away to get the rest of her boxes but when I came back her and Tremaine was covered in paint like I expected them too be . Tremaine kept grabbing her close to him as he pour paint on her torso.

She couldn't contain her laughter anymore from messing around with him. "Forrest, help me. Come in here!" Endless giggles called out to me.

But I just bit down on my bottom lip and walked away.

"STOP, I will kick your ass!" Asia shouted in laughter.

Tremaine carried Asia out into his arms as they made their way to the back yard. Asia continued to scream but it got silent and then all a sudden I heard a splash. Tremaine and Asia fell into the pool together.

Tremaine

When we jumped into the pool I thought I got her good but the tables turned. As I jumped in the pool with her I felt something sliding off me. As I finally hit a still moment in the pool I swam up to the surface to see Asia already out, I looked at the her and she had what looked like my damn shorts in her hands. I looked down at myself and I ain't had nothing on!

"Come on Asia don't play me out like that."

"I told you not to get paint in my hair didn't I?But you insisted on painting me green and then your fool had the nerve to throw me in the pool now I'm soaking wet!"

"Well look who you talking too! I can get a group of girls down for the count just by looking at them." I smiled

She smiled. "I was going to give you your shorts back but you just messed up with that nasty comment you made, so have fun getting these back! And I'm going to stand right here till you do."

"Baby if you wanted a peep show all you had to do was ask." I said as I moved towards the stairs of the pool

"Woah Boo Boo, pump your brakes! I was playing I don't want to see your package." She laughed.

"I wasn't going to show you anyways, your eyes can handle this girl." I walked past her covering up myself.

"Nice ass!" Asia grinned biting her lip as I got back my shorts.

"Back at you baby!" I smiled with a wink.

She laughed shaking her head, "This is going to be one hell of an experience!"