1

-=+•Andrea's POV•+=-
   "Andrea get up, get up, Get Up!!!!" I heard as I woke up to be hit with a pillow in my face. It was Victoria. We live together and some of the "benefits"  of her staying with me is that she is practically a human alarm clock. Tick tick tick
tick. BZZZZRRRRRKKKKKK
   She had already made herself breakfast so hat means I had to get up and make my own bowl of cereal.
   We had a studio apartment and the basic theme of it was white with tints of black and brown. You would enter the door and you would be in our small kitchen. Then past the kitchen  was my room which was basically the living room too. Then you would turn left and it would lead to another room which was Victoria's room. Then right in the entrance of the room you could turn left and be in the bathroom. It was a small place but we liked it. One wall was completely made out of glass.
   I got out of bed and made a bowl of frosted flakes and I heard victoria clicking away and then soon after I heard "HEY GUYS uhm... Welcome back to my 43rd episode of my mine craft mini games map!"
   She was a you-tuber and she was all about playing mine craft. I made myself a cup of coffee and entered her room where I sat on her bed and appeared in the back of her in the webcam view.
   "Hey Andrea! Guys make sure to have my notifications on and subscribe so you can watch our roommate vlogs!  Todays vlog and for the next 2 vlogs are going to be exciting mostly because we got invited to do signing at Vid Con!!!!!! I really hope you guys will come to Vid Con to meet me because it will be very special and we can take some cool pictures!!!"
   I let Victoria finish her video then I heard her headset come off and hit the table.
   "Are you gunna make a video rn or are you gunna wait till late at night again?" She asked
   "I will vlog and yes make one late at night not lets get ready and we have to be fast because we still have to pick up Darach and Noah." (Our boyfriends)
  Victoria took a shower first then me after and we both got ready. We switched today where I did her make up and she did mine.
   I did touch ups on her eye brows and added some mascara and eyeliner... she looked adorable :D. She also had a messing bun and a Tumblr looking outfit.

   I had touch up eyebrows and some blush and left my hair wavy and brown lol

   I had touch up eyebrows and some blush and left my hair wavy and brown lol. My outfit was also looking like it was from Tumblr

 My outfit was also looking like it was from Tumblr

   We were both excited for Vid Con. We were kinda big you-tubers but not as big as pewdiepie  But we did do some videos with Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Pewdiepie, and more. I had a little over 15 mil while Victoria had 16 mil.
   I started my vlog with a shot of Victoria and I and said "Hi everyone! Welcome to my 264th vlog :D today we are going to Vid Con but first we need to pick up our dogs :)." I covered the camera so it was a black screen and I turned it off. Then Victoria started her vlog and did her intro and stuff then shut her camera off. Before we left I grabbed a lollipop because I always have one because we both like candy so I just have a big bowl of lollipops.