6

After I realized what I have done I pulled Victoria and Noah in for a hug then went over to Dara and hugged him too.
   "Holy shit... Im so sorry guys!" I said
   "Its fine Andy...." Darach said
   "I at least got to kick someone" Victoria said
   "I got the shit beat out of me" Noah said
   I looked over at Noah and he was scratching his head.
   "Oh my god... I forgot you passed out.." I said then hugging Noah. "I just keep getting you guys into trouble, don't I?"
   "Ah it's not that bad.. you wouldn't be you if you didn't start fights."
  I giggled at that sentence and sighed and sat down next to Darach which made him jump a little.
   Soon I was hit and I came back to reality. I was really tired. I told Noah, Dara, and Victoria and Victoria said she wants to go home too. I gave Noah a kiss and Darach did the same and we left. As soon as I got home I showered and changed my clothes into plaid pj pants, a plain t-shirt, and socks. Victoria did the same with just different clothes. I fell asleep as Victoria went to go record a Story time video about last night.
   -Dream World-
   -Highschool 2 days before graduation-
   It was lunch time and I didn't feel very hungry so I decided just to leave the cafeteria. I walked out back to school so I could go the the tree behind the school to go have some quiet time. When I walked outside, I looked over and saw Danny Kikico. Danny was like a total bad ass! He was every girl's dream. Almost every girl in school was dying to get with him. I looked at him and he was standing tall up against the wall with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He had Black hair and grey eyes. He was quiet pale too. He looked over and saw me... 'Oh God.... I don't look cute' I thought. I wore a plain white crop top, some black shorts and a grey plaid jacket tied around my waist.
   "Oh.. Hey Andy..." He said looking forward. I felt a shiver go down my spine as I tried to open my mouth.. I couldn't..I stepped forward  and waved as he looked over in my direction
   "Can you not talk or something?" He said..
   "I can" I replied slugging against the wall.
   "Oh yeah?" He managed to say while he started to light the stick.
   "Yeah... Hey aren't those like banned here at school?" I said as it finally lit
   He took it out and let out smoke and said "Don't be such a buzz kill Andrea... Live a little.."
   "I live... and I am NOT a Buzz kill!" I said nudging him.
   "Proof it" he said
   After a second I took his cigarette and did it myself... I sat down on the ground and proceeded to let out smoke."
  "Your something different Andrea... you're alright you." He said sitting down next to me.
   "How about the girls who smoke in the bathroom? What about them? They something different too?"
   "Those are girls who want to prove some sort of point. They live for the things... Not you.. You live to see what's next."
   "All I wonder is.... what is next?" I say looking over at Danny who is already staring at me.
   He goes in a kisses me and soon drop the cigarette which makes it go out. He stops then looks at me then looks behind me. I look and see Victoria standing surprised. She was holding a sandwich in one hand that is half eaten  and in the other hand was a brown bag with the name Andy written on it.
   She is still stunned from what she saw and drops the bag and the sandwich.
   I look back at Danny then Victoria....
   "Well I guess this is my signal to leave." He stands up and lends a hand to help me up. I take it and get up.
   "See you later... Andy... Maybe when we are older we meet up again.. " He says winking then disappearing.
   I look back at Victoria to find her still stunned and in the same position. I walk over and pick up the lunch bag.
   "Come on lets go" I go pushing Victoria to walk...
   She finally manages to walk and turns to me and says "Andrea..... that was..... AWESOME!!! YOU JUST GOT DANIEL KIKICO TO KISS YOU!"
   "Well I didn't get him to kiss me.. he just did.."
Victoria puts her arm around me..."do you not understand how huge this is?! Danny is the hottest boy in school! He's smart, He's Cute, and He's mysterious! He is like almost perfect! Andy are you not seeing this or what?!" Im impressed with you!" She says while we keep walking...
   I silently keep saying his name over and over and I get happier every time I say it. "Danny Kikico.. Danny Kikico.."

-BACK TO REALITY-
   I wake up and I am still saying the name over and over.. I realize what has happened in my dream and I remember it all again.
   I run into Victoria's room to find her on her computer editing.
   "VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA!!!!!!!" I saying being very happy.
   "What?! What?!  What?!" She says over and over no knowing what I am going to say.
   "I HAD A DREAM!" I told her
   "Yeah so did Martin Luther King.."
   "No i'm not talking about equality... Im talking about... High school!"
   "Ugh.. High school sucked... why bring it up?"
   "Because...."
   "Because what?..."
    Because I have an adventure for us.. and great vlog stuff..."
   "OOOO do tell!"
   "We.. are... going..."
   "YES YES YES WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!"
   "We are going to find Danny Kikico" I say looking at her. Her face brightens up just a tint more
   "DANNY KIKICO?! OH THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN!" Victoria says jumping.