3

"Yo what the hell is the knife for?!" I said. I felt terrified, at this point in time I didn't know if I would be dead in 20 minutes.
"What do you want it to be for? Because I can do a lot of things with it." She said smiling.
I wasn't thinking straight and neither was anyone else. Noah jumped out and tackled the crazy fan. He grabbed the knife as quickly as he could. He was on top of her and she struggled and started pushing Noah. Noah got off and ran to go find security.
The girl got up and brushed herself off and lunged towards Darach but was stopped when her arm was grabbed by Victoria.
   By the look I saw in Victoria's eye, I could see pure anger. She pushed her down on the ground and took off her plaid jacket/shirt and tied it around her waist.
   She got on top of her and started punching her like she was nothing. Darach managed to pull Victoria off of her but she was still furious. She got out of his grip and started kicking her repeatedly.
   Darach and I both held her back and she couldn't get out. Her hands were in fists and her knuckles were pretty beat up.
   The girl got up and she had gotten a black eye, a busted nose, and her lip was bleeding. She seemed to have bruises all over her face. She turned to us and started crying.
   Noah came running back with 2 guards and the guards took her inside. She basically surrendered and looked down when she was walking away.
   "Noah what took you so long?" I asked
   "We..... callled............(oh god)........ the......... police..." Noah said bending over and putting his hands on his knees panting and out of breath.
   I looked over and saw Victoria being let go from Darach. She turned around and hugged him. Sweet.
   "Lets go home." Darach whispered to Victoria
   We all got in the car and got Taco Bell on the way home. Since it was a wild night we decided to just stay over at the boy's house instead of us going separate ways.

I cant think of anything else to write for this chapter ;-;-;-;-;-; im sorry but I will make a longer chapter for 3