4

I woke up next to Noah with his arm wrapped around me. I yawned and looked over on the other couch and saw Victoria laying on top of Dara and they were holding hands. When I got up I saw that Noah flipped over to the other side. I woke up Victoria and she got up and stretched. she cracked her knuckles. I noticed that we were all in the same clothes that we were in yesterday. Noah was in a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans, and Darach was in a blue t-shirt with a black hoodie and black skinny jeans.
   Victoria and I go to the bathroom and realized that our make up was just smeared everywhere.  We decided just to take it all off. I started to feel uncomfortable with my outfit so I went to Noah's closet and got a shirt that was really big on me. Victoria did the same but went to Dara's closet instead.  We then went to the kitchen and just decided to make pancakes. I mean why not, we all like em so.
   Noah woke up soon after Victoria started cooking. I was sitting on the counter and Noah came in and grabbed a piece of bread and went in the living room and threw it at Darach. He woke up immediately and shook his head.
   "The Fuck....?" He said rubbing his eyes.
   "Get up Dara... The Girls are making breakfest" Noah said  walking back to the kitchen.
   Darach got up and headed to the kitchen to find Noah, Victoria and I. He went behind Victoria  and kissed her cheek. "You look adorable" He said and grabbed a cup so he could get some water.
After breakfast we all went back to the living room and watch some movies and ended up falling asleep. I woke up and it was dark. I pulled out my phone to see that it was 11:34 and realized Noah wasn't here. I looked outside on the balcony and saw him with a beer outside. I opened the door and stood outside. It was freezing cold outside.
"Its cold... what are you doing out here." I asked shivering
"What are we all doing honestly..." he said raising the bottle to his mouth and drinking enough to satisfy his taste buds.
"Are you having deep thoughts again.....Don't try to fight it darling.."
   He turned around to look at me and I saw that his eyes were shinning clearly. I opened my arms and walked towards Noah. He came in for the hug and I heard him sniffle. I rubbed his back and whispered that it was going to be alright.
   "Time stops for no mouse, and neither does reality. Pushing harder and harder and life doesn't lead you to the write path you need to be in. You are doing fantastic in live right now. I mean if it weren't for you... we would of been attacked by that crazy girl." I say pulling away from the hug. I hold both of his hands and stare into his eyes.
   "Thank you Andrea.... its's been hard with what has been going on through my head.... I feel like the world starts spinning faster when I feel good and then stops when I feel terrible. It's like everyone wants me to feel sad and depressed."
"I never want you to feel that way... because you don't deserve all these bad feelings that you feel all the time.. your heart is so kind and pure that it's so fragile."
"I know, thats why I have a knight to always protect it... she's quiet beautiful actually and she is quiet cunning.. her name is Andrea."
"You cheating on me?" I say jokingly which makes him giggle.
"I love you and I live for you" he says looking down.
"Hey." I say unlatching my hand from his hand and lifting his chin up so I could see his face.
"I live for YOU, and I love you even more" I say smiling soon after
"I'm pretty sure you are incorrect about that last part.... I think it needs to be corrected to Noah loves me more then I love him." He said smiling
"Ha your so funny... but I think the correct statement is that I love you so so so very much" I say as I peck his lips :).
"Well I can prove my love."
"I'd like to see you try my prince." I say right before he picks me up as I giggle. He carries me inside and leads me to his room. Where he throws me on the bed and we cuddle. Im still cold at this point so I pull up the blanket and I lay there when He comes up behind me and hugs on to me tightly. I soon fall asleep right after.
I wake up in the morning to find that Noah is still wrapped around me. I slowly unknot him from myself and get out of bed gently so he doesn't wake up. I find Victoria and Darach both in the couch with their feet dangling off the side and their heads touching in the center. They both seem to be on twitter. I open up my phone to see I have so many notifications from twitter. They were tweeting a alot back and forth.
@Vxctoria : so what shall @Darach_ , @Noha , and @AndysLife do for a video together?

@Darach_ : @Vxctoria maybe a couples video sounds fun :) 💕 xx

@Vxctoria : What would we do tho? Challenges?

@Darach_ Yeah sure

   It kept going on like a conversation and I just got bored of reading it to be honest. I went to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes and just watched youtube until I finished my cereal.

   OML THANK YOU FOR READING... its 3:22 am rn and im so fricken tired... I havent gotten good sleep in days.... ik if I had gone to sleep earlier then I wouldnt of finished this chapter but im glad I did because well this was a serious chapter I guess you can see.... I feel like I can relate to Noah in this chapter because he is kinda messed up in the head and you know only one person can help him threw it...which is Andrea... you see I have like 2 people in my life who help with my depression and anxiety... and 1 person that is suppose to be in my life but isn't.... but thank you to Maudine and Victoria for just talking to me to keep my sanity... well.. sane lol much love ~Author :) xx