7

"What are we going to tell the boys?!" She said as her face went from happy to scared.
   "Girls trip?"
   "I don't know... maybe it will work... how will we even find him?" She said walking in circles
   "Facebook?" I suggested
   "Maybe..... look him up..." she said turning to me as I pulled out my phone. We looked up Danny Kikico and nothing showed up so we looked up Daniel Kikico and we found 1 profile. It was him.. we knew by his pictures. We saw that he was in San Francisco.
   "Thats like a 6 hours drive!" Victoria said groaning
    "Don't worry we can do it!"
   "How will we even find him?"
   "Uh.... he said he is excited for this event..."
   "When is it?"
   "Its uhhhhhhhh....." I said when I went to go look it up.
   "IT IS TOMORROW!" I yelled
   "Fuck, we have to go like now then! Go Pack!!!"
   I ran out of the room and got a backpack and filled it with 3 out fits, 2 dresses, black heels, toothbrush, toothpaste, conditioner, Shampoo, soap, deodorant, earphones, charger, make up, and etc.
   Victoria did the same and then we met up in the kitchen.
   "Okay lets go!" I said about to run out the door until my arm was grabbed by Victoria.
   "You're forgetting something." She said as I looked down and realized we were still in our pjs.
   "Oh crap!" I said as Victoria walked to her room and shut her door to change. I went behind my fold out changing wall and started putting on new clothes. I put on a plain black shirt, shorts, and some black and white converse. I brushed out my hair and put on some light make up. My bruises still showed a little but it was fine.
   Victoria came out with her hair up, a white shirt, shorts, and black vans. I smiled and grabbed my phone, keys, backpack, and a water bottle. Victoria did the same but with no keys.
   We went to the car and realized we didn't text the boys. So we went into the groupchat

Fucc Boisssssss

A- We decided to go on a Girls trippppp 😅 to San Fran so don't worry about ussssss

N- Oh have fun guys x

V- We will 👌🏼😂

D- dont die

V- We will

D- Great ✌🏻

N- Jeeeeez 😂

   We started up the car and headed off on our adventure, right after we got Starbucks.

   We finally got to San Fransisco at 11:pm and we were tired from driving.
   "Oh my god I am sooooooo hungryyyyy jeez when did we last eat?" Victoria groaned.
   "Last thing we had was Star bucks thats all I remember." I said as Victoria continued to groan.
  "What do you want to eat?" I asked
   "Fooooooooooddd!"
    "Well yeah duh"
    "I wanttttttt Taco Bellllll!!!!"
    "Fine" I said as I drove to Taco Bell.
    After we got our food we went to the hotel that Victoria booked in the car. We got to our room and Victoria threw off her back pack and ran and jumped on the bed and just laid there. I sat on my bed and turned on tv. I started watching The Big Bang Theory and just scrolled through Instagram and twitter on my phone. Victoria got up and started watching too until we fell asleep.

"Beep... Beep...Beep..Beep"
I woke up to he sound of the alarm clock hat I had sent the night before. I got up and I looked over at Victoria and she groaned and put a pillow over her face to block out the sound.
"ANDY TURN THAT SHIT OFF!" She said screaming through the pillow.
I did what she told me to do and got out of bed. I walked over to the tv to get the remote and turned on the tv. The tv show that came on was a kid's show about a pig. Peppa Pig. I checked my phone and I saw someone has tagged me in a post.... erm... okay.. maybe it's just like an edit, or a drawing.
   It was a picture of Victoria and I at the party hanging out on the couch.
   "Oh gawd... don't remind meeee" I said groaning and throwing my phone down on the bed.
   "Whattttt?" She asked removing the Pillow from her face.
   "Someone tagged me in a picture from the party.. they tagged you too." I said turning to my side to look at Victoria.
   "Gross" she said turning to me as she dangled her hand off the bed. I got the remote and threw it at her.
   "Owww Andy!!" She said after she flinched.
   "You suck"
    "Rip" she said as she curled up in her blanket and turned the other direction then quickly turning back due to light coming from the window.
   "Why does everything want us to get up!?"
   "Because we have a big day today.."
    "Wait what? Where we going? And whyyyy? It is too early for this shit."
   "It is almost 12:00"
    "Rip"
   "Gay" I said getting up and throwing a pillow at her. "Come on.... we have to go to that festival as soon as possible."
   "For what?" She said poking her head up.
   "Danny"
   "Danny who?
   "DANNY KIKICO! Stupid this is why we are in a hotel."
   "Oh yeah..." she said getting up and walking to the bathroom to take a shower.
   I got up and went outside the shower and banged on the door. "Don't take too long!" I said walking back to bed and checking all my social media apps and then I went to youtube to upload a video I had previously recorded a few days ago.
   After 10 minutes went by Victoria came out in a towel and her hair up in a towel and she had a toothbrush hanging out of her mouth.
   "How will we find him?" She managed to say
   "3 words. Follow the Post." I said getting up and turning back on the shower water. I quickly got in the shower and heard Victoria wash her mouth out and leave with shutting the door. I finished like 20 minutes later and came out and got dressed. I put on  a white dress and white flats. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then blow dried my hair and proceeded to brush it. When I came out Victoria went in the bathroom and blow dried her hair. I  sat in front of the mirror next to the window and curled the bottom of my hair. By 12:30 we were ready to leave. Victoria came out of the bathroom with skinny jeans on, a black tank top that said "Sorry" on it and her hair was down and curled too.
   "Okay lets go." I said grabbing my phone, purse, and keys.