Part 21-Lena

Disclaimer: I still do not own any rights to the Delirium series.

Lena

I see Raven's eyes flit from me to Julian to Hana and back to me again. I nod slightly in her direction and head over to them. It's so obvious that Julian has fallen for her. It makes sense. Hana's always been gorgeous, the kind of person you can't help but notice. And Julian is still new to love. He'll try his best to grasp ahold of it no matter where he sees it or ho big it is. I can see it reflected in Hana's eyes as well, but she doesn't know anything about love. She only knows about amour deliria nervosa. And they are two completely different things. One s beautiful and  bright and the other is cold and dangerous. It takes skill to realize which one to believe in. 

"Julian, why don't you take Hana back to Alex's trailer," I say, more of an order than a suggestion. I see him tense at Alex's name, but I ignore it. "You know where i is, right Hana?" 

She nods but looks questioningly at me. "Are you not coming?"

"I'll be there soon, just tell Alex I had to talk to Raven."

She looks me in the eyes and it's like we communicate without actually speaking. I can tell that she is warning me to be careful. She doesn't trust Tack. It may be just because he doubted her, but I'm guessing there i more than that. 

The silently make their way towards the door, Hana muttering a quick "Thank you" before walking out. Just as Julian was about to follow her, I pull him back. 

"Treat her well, okay?" I say, low enough for only us to hear. Then I quickly pull him into a hug and for once I am not thinking about anyone else, something I haven't done in a long time with him. Maybe we actually have a shot at being friends. 

I pull back and without another word he leaves, going to join Hana outside. I turn back to Raven and Tack, placing a hand on my hip. 

"Yes?" I ask, focusing my gaze on Raven. I know that this is about her, not him. 

"Tack, could you go tell Pippa about Hana?" Raven asks. So whatever it is she wants to talk to me about, Tack doesn't know. 

"Sure," he answers, avoiding both of our gazes. He quickly rushes out the door.

Now it is just me and her. 

"Lena I have something to tell you."