"Hey look!" Frost pointed to a section where they had fish in tanks. Probably to give the park more of an oceany feel. I grinned and looked at him coming to a halt.

"You want to look at them first? We have all day" I said.

"Nope, we'll see them on our way back to the car, right now we are going to have the best day together ever" he says pushing me towards the water rides.

We got a locker for the day and put our stuff inside, along with our shoes and clothes that weren't our bathing suits. Girls walking by were already checking out Frost as soon as he peeled off his shirt. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, they just reminded me of the girls at the host club. Like the one that took Mori fr- No, stop right there.

It was a two person job, he knew what he was doing and didn't say anything.

I kept a smile on my face as we made our way to the rides. My smile was genuine as the adrenaline going through me was building with the anticipation and excitement.

Hours later me and Frost were soaked and laughing like we were kids again. I was on his shoulders but had to get down so we could get lunch. I got us a table but when he didn't come back for about 10 minutes I got a little worried.

Then there he was, casually leaning against one of the tables of the concession stand with the host club around him, their backs turned to me thankfully. Tamaki must have decided to go on one of his spontaneous trips again.

I panicked and took my towel that I had gotten earlier and wrapped my head in it so my face was only showing. Then I just hid my face in my arms on the table.

Frost came back about a minute later and chuckled.

"They're gone, and as far as they know I'm with my sister" he said and placed a tray with (drink), (concession food), and a side of fries for me, then for him he got mozzarella sticks and fries.

I lifted my head and pulled off the towel "But you don't have a sister" I said confused and took a bite of (food).

"But they don't know that" he grinned.

I swallowed and replied "Um...Kyoya does."

"And how do you know that?" he asked.

Someone cleared their throat behind him and Frost turned his head. Kyoya stood with an 'you-think-I'm-an-idiot?' look directed at Frost and he gave a sheepish smile.

"Hey Kyoya" I smiled.

"Hello Y/N, nice too see you again" he said in his usual high mannered voice as his attention was brought to me.

"You too. But where is everyone else?" I asked looking to find he was the only one around.

"On the rides of course," he paused and wrote something down in his demon book "the questions to be answered are where have you been? What happened to Mori? And why are you here?" he raised a questioning brow at his book, not bothering to look up and I just stared.

"Well I haven't been...around and Mori and I aren't together anymore. I'm here for a mental health day" I said hoping I made at least some sense in a way without going into details.

"Mental health day?" Kyoya repeated.

"Mhm." I replied sipping my drink. Just after that the whole host club showed up laughing and wet like me and Frost were before. The twins were messing with Tamaki about Haruhi, Honey was on Mori's shoulders, and Haruhi sat next to me and made conversation with Frost.

Tamaki started chasing around the twins and Honey started talking to me.

"Hey Y/N-chan! It's been a while!" he giggled.

"Only a few days Honey" I laughed a little. My eyes connected with Mori's gaze and my heart broke a little more, with what I had left that could be broken. If I thought he looked bad before, he looked so much worse now. Instead of his simple stoic look he had, he looked a bit pale and thinner. His eyes had prominent bags and he looked almost lifeless. And I caused that.

God he made this so hard for me to get over it, I felt so bad and I still loved him. Even if I didn't want to anymore.

I couldn't, no matter what I couldn't get back with him. He said it himself, his family had already arranged for the two to be together. I was in the way of that so now I won't be a problem for him.

I don't know who I was making this harder for, him or myself. I was torn between my own morals, arguing with myself. What he did was wrong but he knew that so I shouldn't forgive him. On the other hand Mori is a genuine guy and he made one mistake, a big one, but its still a mistake.

I could tell almost everyone was trying to keep the situation from getting awkward, but the unspoken tension was so thick you could cut it with a dull knife.

"How about we all hang out together!" Tamaki enthused. And this was when I was snapped out of my daze.

"All of us?" I almost choked.

He nodded with a wide grin "no thanks to your humble prince for the brilliant idea!" he said.

"Yeah no thanks at all" I mumbled under my breath. Haruhi must of heard me because she gave me a sympathetic smile. She knew there was no changing Tamaki's mind.

The rest of the afternoon was history as I knew it.

Chapter finished!

So for the authors note I just wanted to say that I read a few comments and wanted to say that ideas are appreciated.

Also I wanted to ask if someone could make me a cover?

This one I have just isn't cutting it.

If you haven't read my page yet I have made an Instagram for Wattpad quotes if you want to look at it let me know!

And one last thing! (I know this note is pretty long) I think I might delete my A/N chapters before I finish the book since they aren't really needed(?)

But if I should keep them or just certain ones you could tell me that too.

I wanna hear from you guys!!

Bye~

~Lavinia