---->Chapter 6<----

CHAPTER 6

Mitch's POV

We went inside the house. We ate first then Joyce assigned our room.

The house have three rooms: Mika's room, Joyce's room and the guest room. Every room has one bed for two.

Joyce gathered us in a circle.

" So...here's the room assignment. " Joyce said, looking at her paper. I'm impressed, she managed to plan this whole overnight in just a minute.

" Avi and Kevin will sleep in the guest room " Joyce said, pointing at Avi and Kevin. So... is she our boss here?

" Mitch and Scott will sleep in Mika's room "Joyce said, winking at me. The group knows what she meant.

" No! Why don't you let them sleep in your bedroom? " Mika objects.

" If you don't want them to sleep in your bedroom, then you and Mitch have to sleep together in your room. " Joyce smirked at Mika,emphasizing the word 'together'

Mika blushed as red as a tomato.she is probably thinking on what will happen.

I winked at her.

She probably knows that I'm thinking the same so she bowed her head down so that I can't see her face being the reddest tomato that I've ever seen.

" Kirstie, Mika, and I will sleep in my bedroom. Any objections??? "Joyce eyeing Mika. Mika felt that Joyce is looking at her so she kept her head hanged low but I saw her blush. I admit that she is so darn cute when she blush.

" None? Let's go to our assigned rooms. Your clothes are in your respective rooms, there is a towel in the bathroom so don't worry. "Joyce said, walking to her room.

Scott and I went into our room.Scott went first to take a shower because I always take a shower for a very long period of time.

I sat down at the side of the bed.observing her room but one thing caught my eye, the pictures of Mika.

I moved a little bit to my right because her desk is beside the bed.

Sorry Mika, but I cant stop my nosiness.

Only two pictures in a frame are on the desk. The other one is flipped over.

The first picture, little Mika and Joyce eating an ice cream while they're hands interwined.I can tell that they're childhood friends because of this picture.

The next picture, Mika and a guy. The guy is in the back of Mika hugging her from the back while his head is lying on her shoulder. Mika's hands interwined with the guy's hands.

Suddenly Scott tapped me from the back. I mentally jumped.

" What ya doin? " Scott asked moving in front of me.He already wore a clothing.

" Uhh, nothing " I respond while rubbing my nape. I quickly returned the second picture on its actual place. I went to the bathroom with my clothes then I started cleaning myself.

I should ask her who is the guy from the picture. I felt a sting deep inside me when I remember the picture. Am I inlove with her? I just shrug it off.

Then a few minutes later.

I fixed myself then I lied down beside Scott and let my sleepiness took over.

The next day

I woke up first. Then I woke Scott.

A few minutes later, we stood up so that we can cook breakfast for them.

We went to the kitchen and we started our work.

" Hey guys! " A deep voice called us.

" Need a hand? If you don't mind " Kevin asked. Well, if many people can work together the work will be easier.

" Sure. " Scott responded.

Then Joyce and Kirstie woke up.

" Where's Mika? " I asked out of the blue.

" Ohhh, finding your girlfriend already, you missed her so much don't you? " Joyce teased. " Well, she is a heavy sleeper so what do ya expect? " Joyce added. I blushed but I didn't mind.

" Let's put a prank on her " Scott suggested. We're done doing our job, so why not.

We seconded the motion.

Scott, Kirstie, Kevin and Avi prepares the props.

We're all set.

We went into Joyce's room then...Pour the cold water with ice on Mika.

We burst into laughter when Mika hurriedly stood up.

" Your-haha face-hahaha is-haha price-hahaha less-hahaha. " Joyce said while holding her laughter.

" Not a funny trick guys, not funny " Mika said with an annoying look.

" Here, fix yourself then go down quickly, the foods are waiting. " I said handling Mika the towel while not looking at her.

I went into the bathroom awhile ago so that I can get the towel and give it to her because she is probably freezing because of the aircon plus the cold water.

She knew what I meant when I didn't look at her so she hurriedly went into the bathroom while blushing. Why am I such a pervert now?

" Let's head down, we're just going to wait her downstairs and she need a privacy. " Joyce told us following her trail.

We waited for 20 mins. then we started eating. We ate quietly because we're all hungry no let's rephrase that we're super hungry.

" Umm, sorry for the wait guys " Mika told us in the middle of the quiet atmosphere while her head is bowed down.

" It's alright, we wanted to eat with you by the way " I responded with a smile on my face

" You only wanted to eat with her right? "Joyce teased while whispering to me emphasizing the word 'you'

" Shut up " I whispered to her.

" By the way guys, should we head out now or stay with them until the end of the day? " Kevin questioned.

" Lets go to the beach! " Kirstie screeched as she pulled Joyce and Mika to Joyce's room.

°~°~°~°~°~°

Hey!!!

I dedicate this chapter to my brother who helped me think of an idea on what will happen.

Sorry for the late update because we have some occasions to attend and add my laziness but I will try to update the next chapter earlier.

Hope you liked this chapter c:

~Jia