---> Chapter 7 <---

• इन्हें समर्पित: mitchseyes

Chapter 7

Mika's POV

We were currently discussing about the trip.

" Do you have any swimsuits to wear? " Kirstie asked.

" None. " Joyce and I replied simultaneously.

A smirk mad it's way to Kirstie's face. " Guys, we're going to the mall. "

We took a bath, fixed ourselves then we walked out of the room.

" Where are you going, girls? " Scott asked, sitting in the couch with the other boys.

" Go get dressed where going buy our swimsuits and you boys will check if it looks good on us. " Kirstie responded.

" Sounds good to me. " Mitch smirked. Then they went to their rooms to fixed themselves.

" What?! " Joyce and I said.

" Well, there's no turning back now. " I said to myself. I mentally sighed.

The boys got out of their rooms then we went inside the car. The whole car ride was fun because Scott is always joking.

We got out of the car and walked inside the mall.

We traipsed inside the store.

" Choose anything that you want. Later on we will fit them and the guys will pick. " Kirstie said.

We scanned the swimsuits, then picked the ones that caught our eye.

" Let's get started. " Kirstie commanded. Thankfully we're the only ones in the store so no one will see our body. We got inside to our own cubicle.

I only picked one, it's cherry like. It's just a simple bikini, I don't want to wear this anyway just for today. I put my long wavy hair infront of me then got out of the cubicle.

" Umm, guys do I look good in this? " I asked.

" That fits you perfectly! " Kirstie shrieked. I mentally jumped, when did she got here? She's wearing baby blue bikini.

" Thank you " I blushed.

" Hey Mitch, earth to Mitch. " I said, waving my hands infront of his face.

" Ohh, you're just... beautiful " Mitch replied smiling.

" Shuttap! " I said. I can feel my cheeks blushing than the reddest tomato 'again'.He can make me blush by just saying a phrase or two.

I quickly closed the door of the cubicle and changed. I don't want to wear this any longer.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Hey!

Umm sorry for the lame update today but I'm sure that my co-author will publish the next chapter early probably next week.

I'm so so so sorry for the lame update please don't eat me alive.

I promise you that we will make a longer update please forgive me.

I'm in San Pedro, Laguna for today only.I live in Manila, we went here because of the padasal thingy XD

I can't write a longer chap because of my brother. He keeps on borrowing the phone. Our tablets aren't working so we're using our mother's phone. I planned that I will finish this chap today but as I said earlier we went to San Pedro.

I'm so so so so sorry readers for updating a short and lame chapter.

Please forgive me. :'(

-Jia

The One ( Pentatonix fan fic ) [ ON-HOLD ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें