-->> Chapter Four <<--

C H A P T E R  F O U R

Mitch blushed.

The room fell in silence. Every pair of eyes was shifting from me to Mitch.

Talk about awkwardness.

" A gay baby was born. " I heard Joyce mutter under her breath, staring at her feet like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

I lightly chuckled. Mitch stood up, walking towards me.

Then.. He just passed by and said he would go to the restroom. Then I was shot, the end. :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[A/N: lol! I'm soooo sorry for doing that!  ]

Mitch stood up, walking towards me. I saw hesitation in his eyes but I quickly shrugged it off when a smirk formed on his mouth. Scott frowned at him, making Mitch sigh.

" I'm not sure if I should do this.. " he trailed off, looking at my lips.

My mind was screaming ' NO! ' but my heart is like, ' DO IT! DO IT! ' .

That's when he started leaning in. His soft lips landed on mine, slowly making myself melt. Oh gods.

There was three things that happened simultaneously. Kirstie started to gawk at us, Joyce and Avi erupted in fits of laughter, my hand darting to Mitch's neck while he snaked his arms around my waist.

Okay.. So that was four. You can't blame me! I can't think straight if my one and only celebrity crush is right here, kissing me passionately!

Much to my dismay, he pulled back, his cheeks in a very deep shade of red.

Kevin started to roar in laughter, " Never have I ever seen a person so red than her! " he pointed at me, clutching his stomach.

Wait. Red?

" You do know that Mitch's favorite color is red, right Mika? " Joyce playfully nudged me.

I groaned. Are you serious? Am I having this ' redder than the reddest tomato ' face again?

Mitch gasped, " Sh*t! Was it your first kiss?! "

I nodded, no. I had one boyfriend 2 years back then. " No.. " I trailed off. I'm still affected of what happened. Joyce shot me an ' are-you-sure-you're-fine ' look.

I just nodded at her. She understood me and continued laughing with Scott. They'd be perfect for each other if he wasn't gay.

The game continued. It was very funny. Everyone agreed to choose dare. Avi was dared to ask the old lady selling books from the bookstore out on a date. The lady said yes and Avi got a free kiss in the cheek. Scott was dared to strip dance at the middle of the circle.

And of course, I closed my eyes.

Kirstie was dared to do a 15 second wall twerk. Kevin was dared to steal a condom on a drugstore. Lastly, Joyce surprisingly agreed to this dare; to eat at a Chinese restaurant.

The trip to the Chinese restaurant was really awesome. They kept on making blonde jokes, no offense. Then, they started singing at the middle of the mall.

We arrived at the Chinese restaurant. We ordered and just talked about how life is. Joyce's phone beeped. She excused herself from the table and went to the restroom.

Her face seems so.. Pale. I reluctantly followed her. I saw her pacing back and forth, holding her phone on one hand.

She ended the call and realized I was inside, " Who was that? " I asked.

" Just my brother, " she replied, rubbing her temples. " He said he'd be traveling to Europe to study college. Gods, I'll miss him. "

I patted her back, " He'll be fine. "

She just stared at me for a moment and cracked a smile, " Yeah, and you and Mitch.. You're just perfect. "

I playfully smacked her arm, " I have like, 0.001% chance, Joyce! "

" Yeah, right. " she rolled her eyes, pulling a strand of her to the back of her ear, " Let's get back. "

When we arrived, they all stared at us with questioning looks.

I put my hands up in surrender, Joyce following my league, " I swear, nothing happened. "

" And don't think about something dirty or I'll have to bury you, people, six feet underground. " Joyce added with a smirk. She can be a tad bit intimidating sometimes.

" We weren't gonna say anything though.. " Kirstie trailed off, nervously laughing a bit at the end.

Both of Joyce and I nodded and ate our food right away. We paid the bill and climbed inside their van. To be honest, I'm not being mature deep inside. Inside, I've probably had fainted now and rushed to the hospital.

" Since it's getting late, " Avi said as he glance at the clock, " Can we please hang out on your house, Joyce and Mika? "

" I never really permitted you to call me Mika. " I muttered under my breath.

" Please? " Kevin, Mitch, Scott and Kirstie said at the same time, using puppy dog eyes.

Joyce sighed, " Fine! "

" YEY! " the five chorused as they start to sing a song. I just nodded my head disapprovingly.

They're so weird, but they're awesome.

--------

Lol, sorry it's short! :) I'm kinda busy these past few days and add some writers block then you get an extremely lazy writer!

:(

-Drea