---->Chapter 3<----

C H A P T E R 3

It's Mitch Grassi.

My jaw literally dropped at the sight of him. He was wearing a plain black shirt and denim pants with a pair of red vans. No offense, but he is slimmer than than the latest photo I saw.

His black hair was combed in one side. He had shaved his beard so he looked younger.

I closed my mouth and glanced at Joyce who looked like she was about to faint. I stared back at him, mesmerized by his presence.

Then Scott suddenly appeared from his back, towering up on all of us, considering that he's 6 feet and 3 inches tall

" Hey Mitch, many fans are already finding- oh. " He realized that Mitch was trying to save ' his fans ' from getting thrown out off the mall.

Mitch glared at the guards which made the big guards stand aside, letting us in.

Joyce and I awkwardly entered the room.

" The two of you, stay at the backstage, we will meet you there after the meet and greet " Mitch commanded us. Then he left.

" He's probably annoyed because he doesn't want to see his fans being kicked out or being shouted by the guards. " Scott said then followed Mitch inside. Seriously people these days always walked out without saying goodbyes.

" Is Mitch Grassi gay? " I asked Joyce. I can't believe that Mitch is manlier when he is angry or annoyed.

" Yes, he is gay. "Joyce said emotionless. I bet she is still starstrucked.

I wish that he's always angry so that he can man up but something bad might happen so that's not an option.

We waited for, like, hours for the event to be finished. Mitch, Scott, Kirstie, Avi and Kevin suddenly popped out of the door.

" Well, Mitch who is these two lovely girls? " Kirstie asked looking at Mitch with a smirk plastered across her face.

" Umm. " Mitch stated awkwardly.

Oh yea, we haven't introduced ourselves yet.

I stuck my hand out for a handshake, " Hey, I'm Mikaela. " Kirstie shook my hand as my inner fangirl starts to kick in. " And this is Joyce. " I motioned to my brunette haired friend who was frozen on her spot.

I chuckled. " Give her a little time. She's trying to adjust and stop herself from fangirling. "

Joyce suddenly snapped out of her daze. She turned around to squeal.

"How about we play 20 questions? " Avi offered as he plop down on the sofa.

" Sure. " Kevin seconded the motion.

We sat down in different places, asking dumb and weird questions.

Apparently, Mitch got bored and we decided to play truth or dare.

This game went for 5 minutes until Mitch was picked.

" Mitch. " Scott murmured evily, " I dare you... to kiss Mikaela, On the LIPS. "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey!!!

Sorry for the late update again :( Finally our demonic tests are done, YEHEY!!! So I hope you will like this chapter and I hope y'all missed me. The next two chapters will be written by Drea. BYE!!!

-Jia