-->> Chapter Five <<--

C H A P T E R  F I V E

Since they decided to actually sleep here, they wanted to play something. They were so bored, they can eat my arm.

2 hours had passed and all we did was joke around while watching reruns of One Three Hill episodes. Since the movie consists a few inappropriate scenes and due to the fact that I hate those kinds of scenes, I kept on burying my face on the pillow which Joyce mostly did too.

Avi and Kevin are currently talking about what song they would sing next. Scott, Mitch, Joyce and I were debating who's the better member: Niall Horan or Harry Styles.

" So, what should we play? " I asked out of the blue. It's rare for me to just talk out of the blue. I only do that when it's either I'm nervous, annoyed or super bored.

Avi smirked, " Hide and Seek. "

I hate this game. Last time I played this game, I ended up breaking my wrist because I fell. I just rolled my eyes.

" I call dibs on being it! " Kevin exclaimed, putting his hands on his face to cover his eyes. I stood up, ready to lock myself inside the bathroom but Mitch pulled me quickly, exiting the house.

" What are you doing!? " I asked, attempting to make him stop running.

" Finding a good hiding place. " he replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Little did I know, we were at the roof, sitting with our hand interwined.

" You do know that Scott and I aren't gay, right? " he suddenly said.

" I guess.. I mean, if you're gay you'd probably be at the club or at your house banging straight guys. " I mumbled.

He laughed, eyeing me weirdly, " What? I do not do that! I just say that make me look gay! "

I'm still confused though, so a started prying him the reason why he and Scott needed to act like they're gay. Every time I ask, he just shrugs.

" Just tell me! " I commanded, hitting him over the head.

" Okay fine! " he put his hands up in defeat, " Just promise you'll believe me. "

I bit my lower lip, " Depends. "

He sighed, " To be honest, we actually don't know. When we auditioned for the sing-off, we kinda acted gay and went on till today. "

I stared at him. He's not gay? At all? So.. That means I actually have a chance!

" Are you planning on telling the fans? " I questioned, trying to avoid awkwardness.

" Soon, but not this month. Maybe next month, since we're going on tour. "

Tour? That means they have to leave soon. " Tour? Where? "

" Somewhere in Asia. " he answered.

My jaw dropped. That's so far away! When he noticed my smile faded, he cupped my cheeks and placed a kiss on my forehead. " Lemme sing you a song. It's somethin we haven't recorded it yet, so yeah. "

At first, he just simply hummed but after a few moments, he started singing.

" Say something I'm giving up on you

I'll be the one if you want me to

Anywhere I would have followed you

Say something I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small

It was over my head, I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall

I'm still learning to love, just starting to crawl

Say something I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere I would have followed you

Say something I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride

You're the one that I love, and I'm saying goodbye

Say something I'm giving up on you

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

And anywhere I would have followed you, oh

Say something I'm giving up on you

Say something... " his voice silently faded at the ending. If he shouldn't see me, I would most probably would've fell off this roof and died.

I just stared at him in awe, grinning like an idiot.

" Is there something on my face? " he touching his face to make sure there wasn't any dirt.

I just nodded, " No.. You're just.. Awesome. "

" Well then thank you. " he laughed, bowing his head dramatically.

I playfully punched him in the arm. " Shut up. "

" You wouldn't want me to shut up because, babe, you're in love with my smexy voice. " he popped his imaginary collar while smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes, " Whatever. "

He perked up a bit. " Oh, there's a dirt near your mouth. Let me clean it. "

" No, I can- " I was cut off when he connected his lips to mine.

Our lips moved in sync, not really caring if we slip down the roof. My arms darted to his hair while his snaked around my waist, rubbing circles on it.

He pulled away, his smirk getting bigger. Great, I think I just added more on his ego. " That was incredible, don't you think Mika? "

" Yeah I know it's awesome! " someone shouted from below. My eyes landed on Joyce who was grinning ear to ear and the four who smirked.

" But it isn't awesome to see you guys making out on the roof! Get a room jerks! There are children living nearby! " Scott laughed, making Mitch and I go back to the ground.

Mitch slowly leaned in, " Like what they said, we should get a room. " he winked at me before entering the house.

I blushed. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder.

" Come one, tomato friend, you'll be cold. " Joyce teased.

I thought I hated these kinds of scenes!

------

HEY! Sorry for the typos, this chapter is rushed! Anyways, Mitch and Mikaela moments!

Love you guys! Happy first ' two pages ' ! <3

- Drea