>> Chapter 2 <<

C H A P T E R 2

I ran towards the venue as I patted my bag to feel my Pentatonix merchandise, I sighed, feeling relieved that it was there. I wouldn't be able to accept the fact that I forgot the poster and shirt.

But I wouldn't get over the fact if Mitch Grassi died.

I pushed the door of the mall open, eager to meet Pentatonix. As I walked on further, I spotted Joyce jumping up and down grinning like a mad woman.

" Mikaela! You finally arrived! " She greeted happily.

" Hey, Joyce. " I responded, trying my best to not sound excited.

" Why so emotionless?! They just passed by a few minutes ago! " She shrieked causing few people to look at us.

" Simmer down! Many people are looking at us. Wait did you just said that they passed down few minutes ago?! " I whispered-yelled at her.

" Yes, I just said that and speaking of that, we should hurry up! " She shrieked once again while pulling me towards the line.

We stood there for like centuries. Then finally the line moved, I was very nervous that we might not be able to meet them.

We're like, dying to glance at them! Oh wait. I'm dying to see them, since Joyce saw them a few minutes ago.

The guards were counting the people while they passed them. The line was becoming shorter and shorter.They only need 150 people and I heard the guard counting 100, 101, 102...

That's why I'm getting the chills .

We reached the entrance, then suddenly the guard closed it. This is what I fear about.

" Why did you closed it?! " Joyce blurted out. I forgot to tell you that she's sometimes like a lion who didn't eat for months.

I remembered we had plans last year. We were going to the beach and it was postponed for an unknown reason. She was getting hyped up but as soon as I told her the story, she just.. Got mental..

" Simple, the event reached the amount of people needed. " the guard responded, sounded like he is annoyed.

Joyce jump to the guard but I quickly grabbed her in her both arms.

" Calm down Joyce, getting into a fight will not solve anything " I told her, face to face.

Thankfully she calmed down.So it's my turn to talk to the guard.

" Can you please let us in, just one glance " I said calmly.

The other guard tapped the shoulder of the other guard who was yelled by Joyce signaling to let us in but the guard shook his head.

" We'resorry but we couldn't let you in we're just following our orders. " The other guard said sadly.He is nicer than the other guard.

" So, get out of here! " The bad guard suddenly blurted out.

" I'm being nice here then you yell at me like we're a bunch of trash ready to be thrown outside?! " I shouted at him like a mad bull. I was about to punch him but Joyce quickly grabbed my clenched fist. I am sometimes a warfeak if I am being abused by other people.

" I feel you bro, but we should be calm right? You just told me that awhile ago. " She said with a concerned tone.

" Oops, sorry " I said with a sad look.

" Please, for the last time, please let us in just one glance, I really want see them. " I begged.

" What's happening here? " a masculine-ish voice asked. I didn't see him but I know that his a guy because of his voice. He has a feminine-like voice.

Its Mitch Grassi.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey, I know I updated late! ^_^v peace out peeps!

Haha anyways, we had many things to do at school.. So yeah. :P

Next chapter would probably be in the midst of march considering that we have exams next week and a few shiz that we need to attend to after class.

That's probably it.

- Jia