Taking her hand once again in mine, I need to teach her that I can lead her better than she can lead herself.

Walking into the kitchen Meela is still there with Grey, he's nuzzling her neck, while her fingers are running through his hair. Sitting down at the head, Grey on my left, Victoria on my right this feels right.

Victoria has a soft look on her face towards them until Meela raises her golden eyes and looks directly into Victoria's, I can actually feel her wolf rise and stretch out her back.

Assessing this threat before laying back down, head on paws watching this golden eye wolf very closely.

She thinks that Meela smells fresh as spring blossoms on a tree bursting with life, I find her to smell of the sun, a natural warmth.

"You don't scare me, Victoria." Looking at Grey he takes a breath but Victoria no longer taking a soothing breath in. She looks at Meela, the wolf standing up inside her. She hasn't had any kind of female fight that was worth getting her fur ruffled, ever.

Darken deep sea blue is regarding Meela, her stance straightening out, shoulders back, her Nature rising to the surface.

"I don't scare you?" The way Victoria says it is to elicit a cold chill down any wolf's spine.

Meela is a without fear even looking in the face of something that could end within seconds. The wolf of Victoria takes notice of this undiluted courage.

My brother's female has such strength, but a sharp tongue that will get her into trouble with my female who takes a challenge seriously. It's one thing to tell her she is born wrong, it's on an entirely different playing field to stand there and look at her in the eyes and tell her she doesn't scare her. Grey trying so hard to smooth Meela's ruffled up fur.

I need to step in before Victoria sets off a chain reaction.

"Meela you're not listening, open your ears and listen. I won't repeat myself." Saying it harshly to drive my point home to this female who does not listen to reason. Grey must have all the patience of the Moon with trying to handle her.

Grey doing his best to settle her, still she looks into Victoria's eyes, antagonizing the beast that will not tolerate any direct challenge to her Nature.

Grey flashes teeth towards me, which now has my wolf taking notice of my brother. Victoria thinking that she was just a battle but Meela is a war between us. She thinks that Grey would fight me to the death if that war would ever come between his mate and myself.

Standing up slowly, approaching the both of them, the smell of her is luring, it's just so easy to be consumed by it if I let it.

Grey's silver eyes stare back at mine when I inhale her scent, sitting close to her. My thigh brushing up against her thigh, bringing pleasing sensations that wash throughout my system.

Tension leaking thick in the air.

When I place my hand next to hers, she brushes her thumbs against my knuckles in a soothing manner just like she's doing to Grey, calming our Nature down which is working.

Her touch has a natural calming affect.

A perfection of fury is focusing on my hand, where delicate fingers are touching my skin. Looking up I'm met with the wolf's eyes staring at me, judging me, watching me in invisible rage.

Worthless male

Looking down at my hand, pulling it away, clenching my fists tight.

This pull towards Meela is not what I want to feel, I don't want to covet what's not mine. I just can't help myself, sometimes.