Fin has no delusions of grandeur he is the grandeur that everyone will fall on their knees for....eventually.

Grey wraps his arm around her, pulling her body on top of his, she cries into his shoulder as Fin rubs her back...both males whispering soft words in each ear....she nods her head yes in understanding and they both breath a sign of relief.

It would be best to walk away with what I'm seeing, remove myself from this....I can't my feet are stuck in deep mud unable to free myself...this realization is hitting me like a slow moving movie picture...Toxic jealousy dances across my vision hooding my eyes in it's emerald light....Freezing with the smell of his desire for her..I try to take in oxygen but I'm barley able to just breathe

I see it

How could have I been so blind? My eyes were open the whole time but I didn't see what was in front of me...

He's putting his feelings first before the pack....with me he puts the pack before his feelings never could he give me what he's giving her.....

The flesh of me feels the strikes of thousands of snakes biting into my flesh, without restraint....hissing their foul breath over my face, whispering murder into my ear....

He has the courage to at least meet my eyes...I want to scorch him with my rage, burning red hot embers I want to throw at him....I want his skin to sizzle and blister up peeling off his body...the worst part that I want.....I want him to want me like he wants her...he looks away from me with a sorry look across his face...sorry that's the emotion I get from him...his condolences of his truth.

Sweet mixes with sour mingling in the room, Meela peeks her head out from Grey's shoulder, red rimmed eyes take in my expression..."He's mine Victoria, you have someone." Closing my eyes I try to take a healing breath in, it's almost comical if I wasn't so hurt..she thinks that I'm jealous of the relationship between Grey and her...she has no idea what truth I just learnt.

"Meela, it's not what you think..." shaking my head sadly at her presumptions.

"Grey's my friend Meela, I'm sorry we have history together, I'm sorry if that rubs you the wrong way..." She stiffens in his arms, Fin removed himself from them.....standing to the side...I can't even look at him in this moment...

I'm his second...his first choice is sitting on his brothers lap where he wishes she was on his, they have no history together it would have been a fresh start, a new beginning...the bond would be a slow gentle caress instead of that electric jolt...he probably could be happy with that...pretend that's enough for him.

I'm bleeding, my soul bleeds infront of these wolves, but only Fins eyes can see this. Yet he does nothing to comfort me...

"Stop it Victoria." Fin is raging at me..."You think you know everything you don't?" Fury stirs inside him.

"Meela one more thing..."He crouches eye level to her, "never feel sorry for me, I'm happy with what I have. She's perfect in every way never doubt that...if you ever say anything like that to her again I will give her permission to school you in the fine art of understanding your place....do you understand?" Snapping the words out, showing a flash of fang and his wolf slightly ascends with his dark threat.

"Fin..don't threaten my mate." Grey pushes Meela off his lap, standing up to his brother...both of them surging with an undercurrent of aggression, it's a trance of males as they dance with stances and twitches, posturing their intent to do great harm.

"Stop, just stop." Meela is beside herself, I can't help thinking she's a wood pecker constantly banging and making noise disturbing nature.