Always Wanting More

Start from the beginning

"I know that's why I did it." He's relaxed at the moment, giving me a knowing smile.

"You never did that to me when I took over why?" Questioning out.

"You would have done something to me Victoria, if I know anything about you, it's that you would not tolerate something like that. So I didn't want to rile up your fur." He looks like he's proud of himself for doing this.

Smirking, "you're right, I would have gone for your throat." He's quiet after that.

"Who's going to watch over the pack while you're gone. Things still feel not settled down yet."

"Grey will be here to look after our pack while we're gone. We won't be gone long."

"But Grey isn't part of this pack, how can he watch it?" Unable to hide the confused tone from my question.

"Grey is good at looking after things when I'm away." Catching a brief smile on his lips before he turns around leaves me slightly off...this feels off.

"Come I want to show you the Westernland, let's get your scent all over it." Shivering slightly with the memory of how he put his scent on me.

His eyes snap to meet mine, and I see shiny tin staring back, bright and focused on me....his eyes are only on me..."Did you enjoy that Victoria?" Taking a step towards me, the percussion of his soft growl thumps over my body a sensation I can appreciate from this male.

"Yes...I enjoyed the show unfortunately for me I didn't get an ending." Finian takes another step closer..."I could give you that ending." Scorching heat invades my body, pooling between my legs, the arousal so great it steams out of me for his nose to catch...

I've been left agonizing with an unfinished basic need not taken care of....He understands this by the way I smell, the flush of my skin, the hunger for him in my eyes. My eyes roll over him, up and down the length of him, slowly as if he's something I might want to sample.

Dilating pleasure expands throughout me with what his touch can do...

He's lost to the moon, pupils fixed and dilated, nostrils flared...watching his finger skim my cheek, unable not to lean into it. Delicate soft touches trace along my collar bone, between the valley of my chest, finger skim the waistband of my pants.

"All you have to do is pretend, Victoria. Pretend you want this from me." The grip I give his hand stops him from going further.

"I don't want to have to pretend Fin." Taking his hand and place it on my heart, "I want to feel something in here as much as I feel it in here." Putting his hand just shy of the area between the juncture of my legs.

"I'm trying Victoria..." Moving away from me as if I just scorched his skin. "You can't expect me just to love you instantly."

Chastising myself internally for always wanting more...always needing more. Why is it I can't be happy with what's in front of me now.

"I'll meet you downstairs." Walking out the room, he leaves me to take care of myself.

My heart forms another callous, the wolf growls low......

Harsh voices hit my ears as I enter the kitchen, Meela arguing with Fin, her jaw juts out defiantly, arms crossed over her chest, teeth slightly out.

Taking in her stance, as mine grows taller. Her eyes swing my way "It's her isn't it, she's the one who wants's this. You, " she spits out her words, "you don't need his pack, don't you have enough.... when will it be enough? You're a greedy bitch always taking things that don't belong to you." Raising my eyebrow slightly at her accusation. The feel of Fin's hand on my shoulder is only shrugged off.

"He's my brother, and I'll fight for him!" She yells this out to me. The aggression pouring out of her has my wolf bristling. A slow curl of lip has a fang bared Meela's way.

"Like he fought for you when Grey came?" A taunt shift of jaw with the restraint I'm showing her. If this were anyone else, my teeth would be at their throat.

"We all know what kind of brother he is don't we Meela. One that will let his little sister fight his battles, so he doesn't lose his throat. Letting you be taken without a proper fight..."

She takes a step towards me and Sophie whimpers slightly. Grey's hand goes to her shoulder stopping her progress, but I continue mine towards her.

A hush has descended over the group, my calmness is not mistaken for tranquility, my chaos is turbulent when I'm threatened when I'm challenged.

"We won't let you kill my brother! He's the only family I have left." So defiant this young wolf, I look at Grey..."We won't?" I huff out a breath.

"Before you speak make sure we is in total agreement with you." My claw almost pokes her chest, hackles raise up on my neck.

The wolf ascending slightly, she will always show instruction to others about her hierarchy.

She turns to Grey looking at him desperately "He's my brother Grey." Wrapping her arms around her belly protectively "Fin's my brother Meela." He draws his line not taking her side but his brother's, his Alpha's.

Her anger turns to me, "We all know what kind of wolf you are Victoria..." it's spoken sharply with intent to hurt.

"Tell me Meela, what kind of wolf am I?" Shoulders begin to be pulled back because I will get her truth, at least I give her credit she doesn't back down in her beliefs.

"You're not right...and I feel sorry for Fin to have someone like you as a mate. We don't want your empire you're trying to create from my brother's throat and, Grey's."

"Meela," both Grey and Fin say her name together in a hiss.

I won't pretend that just hurt more than all those wolves sinking their teeth into me, more than my father's lashes, more than his boots kicking me in the ribs because it's the truth she speaks and the truth does that....it can break you sometimes.

I hold my head up, but all the fight in me has left..."I guess we can agree on one thing, I feel sorry for Fin too." It's a low tone of sound that's whispered out, while my shoulders slump willingly.

Turning from them walking away..."Leave his pack alone." Her last words hitting my ears as I walk outside.

It's a windless day with a cold bite in the air, winter's harsh breath is just around the corner. I cling to what I know as I let the wolf surge forward guiding me away from all this continuous effort, I let the wild take over, the air rushing over my fur, the paws pounding the ground moving me forward away from this, from them that has me feeling so weak for more....All I ever will need is the wolf, and she propels me forward and away.

Sharp teeth bite into the fur around our neck, pulling us backward, pinning us down to the ground. Blood seeping out from the force of the hold.....Growling with a fierceness that dominates my wolf, having her lay on her belly with her ears pulled tight against her head, tail tucked between her legs. Fins wolf doesn't loosen his hold he just puts more weight on our body, trapping us underneath him...in complete submission.