The Life I Could Have

"Grunkle Stan, you promised!" Mabel whines at her uncle, trying to pull him out of the kitchen chair.
"Yeah, yeah, and I'm a man of my word, but can I at least finish my breakfast?" Stan responds.
"But you're taking forever!" Dipper adds. "The three of us finished fifteen minutes ago!"
Stan stands up from the table with a defeated sigh, a half finished bowl of cereal left on the table, and says, "Fine. You kiddos all better be ready to go."
"We are," the three of us chorus.
     "So where do you guys wanna go first?" Stan asks us once he squeezes us all into the backseat of his car. The shotgun seat is cluttered with stuff, so none of us can sit there.
"The arcade!" Dipper and Mabel exclaim in unison.
"You guys are never gonna grow up, are ya? ...Well it's a good thing because neither am I! Let's go get ripped off!"
"Yeah!" the twins exclaim.
     We soon arrive at this so-called 'arcade'. I'm still not sure what it really is. Mabel pulls me inside and I'm greeted by flashing lights, loud noises, and probably lots of fun. Chaotic fun, but fun nonetheless.
Stan hands us each a roll of quarters with a, "Knock yourselves out."
Mabel grabs my wrist as she and Dipper rush first to the claw machine. "Try it out," Mabel tells me. "I think you'll like this one, Bill."
     I slide a quarter into the machine as it flashes colorful lights. Inside the glass panels are stuffed toys. Hanging above them is a claw. I am set before a joystick, a timer that is counting down from twenty, and a blinking button labeled 'drop'. I fiddle with the joystick, and the claw moves with it. I get the gist of the game as I hover the claw over a seemingly stuffed pink bear toy and hit the drop button. The open claw descends, falls on the toy, then grabs it. The twins and I cheer as the claw pulls the toy up. However, as soon as it reaches the top, it opens, drops the toy, then closes again. Heading towards the true drop, it halts at its starting point, and its claw snaps open. "Aw, rigged!" I shout.
     "Yeah, most of these things are," Dipper chimes. "Here, let's do something else." So we spent the next hour wasting our quarters away on useless pieces of flashing machinery, but I have to admit, I did enjoy myself.
     Once we're seated in the car, Mabel tells Stan, "Chauffeur, drive us someplace to eat!" After some debate, the others decide to go to the Yumberjacks drive-thru for hamburgers and fries. Both sound like suspicious foods, but my stupid human body is hungry yet again, so I guess I'll have to eat.
     Stan hands us back the bags of food once we drive through. All three of the Pineses crow about the fantastic smell and taste of the food, but I don't even know what this stuff is. "Mabel, what are these?" I ask, shaking the bag.
     "Hamburgers are made from cows and fries are made from potatoes," she replies through a mouthful of fast food.
      "You're kidding me," I state, pulling out my burger. I take in a mouthful. My eyes widening, I exclaim, "No one told me cows tasted this good!"
     "You have to cook their meat first," Dipper explains. Man, humans do have strange customs.
The rest of our day consists of a visit to the library, a walk around the main square of the town, dinner at Greasy's Diner, and bowling. But alas, again, the day ends far to soon.
My weak human body is tired and my eyes can hardly stay open. But as we step inside the house, Mabel pulls me up the stairs, even though I protest that I want to go to sleep. "No," she replies. "You have to brush your teeth first."
Ah, teeth brushing. One of the dumbest human rituals I've discovered yet. "But I did it this morning!" I exclaim. Why brush when you'll have to eat later? You'll have to brush after that, too!
"Yeah, but you have to now, too. Everyone does it. Why do you think we bought you one? You don't want cavities."
I oblige, though I still hate it. The last thing I just can't understand about humans is why they only use one of their hands for, like, everything! Well, except for Dipper. He's smart enough to use both of his hands if he needs, but he prefers to use his right. I seem to only be able to use my right hand. My left one is so weak and useless- I understand none of human anatomy! But Mabel confuses me the most. She always uses her left hand! Who does that?! I've been observing this strange anomaly around town today, and nearly everyone's right hand-
No. I'm getting off track. I'm only thinking about things as mindless as this because... because...
I've had a fantastic day with everyone... and it's all been enough to... to take what's worrying me off of my mind... An agonizing nagging has been pulling inside my stomach. It's fear. I can't let anyone know how distressed I truly am. This day seems to have taunted me of the life I could have. But I don't even know if I will have a life soon. I'm terrified of what will happen if the zodiac works. I'm afraid that I will cease to be. I'm scared that I'll never see Mabel again.
I don't want to die.