A State of Control, Safety, and Fellowship

"I can't do it," I tell Stan and Ford as they stare back at me. "That's still a part of me- I don't want to destroy it! How can you not understand that that statue is still a part of me, whether it really is active or not? I... I'm not ready to give that part of myself up."
     "Look, kid," Stan says gruffly, "let's try not to get all sentimental here because, honestly, even you know it has to go."
     "But what if it really is harmless?" I counter.
     "Then you won't have a problem destroying it," Ford remarks. Man, I sure walked right into that one.
I ball up my fists. "You Pines really are obnoxious." Taking a deep breath, i continue. "Listen up, don't take anything I say now as an apology or anything; I'm not ready to do that, nor do I think I ever will be. Anything previously so was a desperate me blinded by his confusion. However, I do not wish to cause you harm or trouble, that is not my current goal. I wish to be in a state of control, safety, and fellowship. If that state is my previous body, like that stone form, or if it's this human form I've taken, it doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't want to give either up, but if one can make me feel all three of those things, I'll take it."
     I see your point," Ford answers, "but I just can't imagine a form where you could accomplish all that. Instead, we should bring you to a state of mind where you are comfortable and content with your current human form."
     "Yeah, my brother's right," Stan chimes in. "It just isn't possible for you to have control over everything. Nor would anyone want you to."
     "But I was in control!" I stress, my voice strained. "The only problem with my form as Bill Cipher was loneliness, you understand? I know I said I don't care which form I take, but I just want everything to be fine again!"
     "Bill, nothing ever was fine," replies Ford. "As long as Bill Cipher is present, at least, the previous Cipher, this planet, this galaxy, this universe will never be fine."
"But it was for me!" I shout.
"Well, not everything's about you!" Stan counters with equal force. "So listen to what we have to say. We need you to destroy the statue- equally for our own good as yours."
"But I want both forms! I'll have everything I want that way! Everything will be okay!"
"Greed will get you nowhere, Cipher," Ford tells me.
     "Why not? It has in the past. So why not now?" I ask. Stan raises his hand and slaps me across the cheek.
"Don't get smart, kid," he growls. "You're gonna do what we say, or nothing at all, you hear?"
     "NO!" I shout, my voice becoming what it used to. I can feel the pupil of my eye growing into a slit as the other one is. And I'm fully aware of what I'm becoming. "I'M BILL CIPHER, AND NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!"
     Stan raises his arm to strike me again, but Ford hold him back. "Wait. He's not dangerous. I'm curious to see what he does."
     "I'M GLAD YOU SAID SO, SIXER!" I exclaim excitedly. "I MAY NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH IN THIS FORM, BUT SOON, PERHAPS THIS SPLIT PERSONALITY OF MINE WILL MERGE, JUST AS I WANT BOTH OF MY FORMS TO!" This is exactly what I want! And I'm not feeling physical pain anymore when I'm indecisive, and my indecisiveness is becoming lesser. I really think these personalities of mine are merging. Though Pine Tree didn't address this himself, I think he was on the right track! Nothing about this form or these personalities are making me do anything! I'm just me! I am Bill Cipher!
"I see," notes Ford, deep in thought. "Bill, do you really think it's possible for you to merge personality and form?"
"THINK?!" I begin to laugh. "SIXER, IT'S ALREADY BEGINNING! ARE YOU AWARE THAT I'M FULLY CONSCIOUS OF MY BEHAVIOR RIGHT NOW?!"
The twins's faces pale as they look at each other. "But you weren't before?" Ford asks.
"NOT AT ALL!" I remark with a shout.
"This isn't good," Ford tells his brother.
"Ya think?!" Stan exclaims.
Ford takes a deep breath. "Alright. Bill, we're going to need you to calm down in order to have a civilized conversation about this."
"CALM?!" I laugh maniacally. "THAT'S ONE OF THE LAST THINGS I AM! MAYBE YOU'RE JUST THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GET RILED UP! THEN WE CAN SEE EYE-TO-EYE!" I point to my eye for emphasis and then burst into uncontrollable laughter.
"This is getting out of hand," Ford tells me. "Please, just settle down. You don't have to act this way."
"WHAT, ARE YOU SCARED, SIXER?!" I reply.
Ford grows red in the face. "As if, demon!" He sighs, calming himself down. "Fine. We'll do it your way, Stanley."
Stan grins, cracking his knuckles. "Way ahead of you."
"HEY, DON'T-" I cry before I'm cut off by yet another set of knuckles to the jaw. "Ow..." I rub my jaw as I look up at the brothers. I glare at Stan. "That was quite unnecessary."
Ford brushes my hair to the side and gets a good look at my second eye before I can smack his hand away. "Interesting," he says. "Now he seems to be back to normal."
"Ha!" I exclaim, my voice void of humor. "Now that's the last thing I am."