Tricked Me For The Last Time

"I don't understand the purpose of this game!" I yell as Dipper sends my game piece to the start for the fifth time. I grab the box, reading the game title yet again. "Apology, huh. The title seems quite ironic. I can see that you, Pine Tree, have no intent of apologizing."
     "I do not," Dipper confirms with an innocent smile.
Mabel draws a number six from the stack, the exact number that she needs to win. "Yes!" she jumps up with a shout as she moves her final piece to the finish.
     "Well, that was pointless and a complete waste of my time," I say bluntly.
     "Aw, come on, you had fun! Admit it!" Mabel pokes my arm playfully.
     "I'm not sure if fun is the right word- I'll go with a slight enjoyment, not that it contradicts anything I've said before," I point out.
     "Are you nervous?" Mabel asks me.
     "Nervous? For what?" I say, even though I know exactly what she's talking about. I clam up.
     "Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford are coming, remember?" Dipper asks. "They're coming way before they said they would. It's only been two days. They must have been close to the mainland and took a plane right over. They said over the phone that they'd arrive in a few hours."
     "A few hours?!" My hands are getting sweaty.
"Aww," Mabel lets out a sound of pity. "It'll be oka-"
"I- I can't-" I'm getting that weird feeling again, I'm losing control! No, no, not again! But I can't stop it from coming upon me. "I CAN'T DEAL WITH THOSE TWO AGAIN! DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING SIXER IS? AND HIS TWIN ISN'T MUCH BETTER! THEY HAVE TRICKED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!" My voice has the strange echo to it and I can't tell what I'm saying. I'm feeling very delirious. "IF THEY THINK THEY CAN-"
The next thing I know I'm on the floor. My cheek is stinging. "Bill?" Mabel's voice is shaking.
"Bill, this isn't okay, this is getting too dangerous," Dipper tells me.
"I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. I think whenever one of my emotions builds up, whatever it may be, this happens!" I cry out.
"Calm down," Mabel tells me. "Remember, after Stan and Ford come, we're going to destroy your old form. Hopefully that will change this. Everything will be okay."
"You don't know that," I say, my voice quivering. To my surprise, she approaches me and wraps her arms around me, enveloping me in a warm hug. I notice now that she's still wearing sweaters. The one she's wearing now is quite soft.
"I know, but I can feel that everything will turn out a-okay," Mabel says, still hugging me. It's worked. I've calmed down completely, and as I return the hug, I don't want her to let go. I feel so safe, so loved.
     However, the moment ends all too soon. Dipper glares at me with a warning stare. Getting the message, I pull out of the hug. Dipper sighs, and decides to say, "I'll make sure they understand, Ford and Stan. We won't let them hurt you. We just need their help. They know much more than we do."
     "Yes," I agree. "Thank you." We sit in the kitchen chairs together in silence until I say, "Why do you want to help me? It's not like I've done anything for you. Quite the opposite, really..."
     Mabel motions for her brother to answer. He sighs again and answers, "Well, you obviously were going to die, so that's one reason. But I guess the real reason is that we understand what you're feeling now. We're humans, too. And if we help you, maybe you'll make better choices this time around. Maybe the people of Gravity Falls will stay safer."
     "I see." We don't talk much for the next few hours. We simply await the arrival of Stanley and Stanford Pines. Melody makes us lunch, but I hardly eat anything. I'm too nervous. I can hear the talking tourists roaming the Mystery Shack in the next room over. I can hear their conversations, their pointless conversations. I can hear the soft footsteps of children, the heavy ones of adults. I hear laughter and mindless chatter echoing throughout the house. They're so happy, so careless, they haven't a care in the world. As for me, my whole world is crumbling around me.
     Soos closes the Shack early, preparing for the twins' arrival. I've been gazing out of the window, my thoughts spinning. I've been in this town ever since I arrived in this dimension, yet it all seems so new to me. I'm seeing the world through different eyes. I'm learning to appreciate the world for how it is, I feel almost no desire to liberate it, as I did my previous dimension, because what Stanford told me was right: setting this dimension free will only cause chaos.
     We all jump as the door suddenly flies open, hitting the wall with a bang. Standing in the doorway are two tall figures, alike in stature and form. Dipper, Mabel, Soos, Melody, and I jump up from the kitchen to greet them in the living room entrance, though I lag behind them all, hoping that they won't take notice of me. The pair's wandering eyes quickly catch my own. They look at each other, confirming their suspicions.
     As they look back towards me, my fears are confirmed. Stanley and Stanford Pines have returned, and they are not happy.