“I’ll try to talk to her and tell her to back off for awhile but I still think you should talk to her,” he stated I nodded to the tell her to back off part but I didn’t want to talk to her.

“I don’t want to talk, even though we weren’t together apart off me somehow feels cheated on, its not the fact that she slept with another girl it’s the fact that she lied to me,” I mumbled while getting out the car. Yes I was mad about her sleeping with Aly but I was more furious about her breaking a promise that she would wait until she got me back but now I don’t know.

“What about talking to the girl,” he asked I shook my head I didn’t want to approach Aly about it.

“I don’t want to,” We walked into the school quickly with him by my side. I headed towards my locker only to see Ash leaning against it. She was staring off into space with bags under her eyes. my heart clenched, even though she looks like she a wreck she was still handsome. Alex took hold of my hand when I started to back up.
“Come on just get your stuff out the locker and we’ll go to class,” he said I shook my head.

“I don’t need anything,” I said without a doubt he rolled his eyes and dragged me to my locker. I stopped in front of Ash who still seemed out of it, in fact her eyes seemed glazed over like she was high or something. I looked at Alex who was staring at Ash confused before he cleared his throat. Her neck snapped towards us, her gaze was directed at me. I looked away as quickly as I could.
“She needs her locker,” Alex said I watched her feet move over giving me enough room to open it. I dialed in my combination while she stood there.

“Can we talk,” She asked quietly.

“I’m over you,” I replied and dropped my books in my locker, she sighed and shoved her hands in her pocket before walking away. My heart dropped again as I tried holding back the tears. I slammed my locker shut and turned to Alex who was watching her walk away.
“I still think you should at least hear her out,” He said I rolled my eyes.

“How can anyone justify sleeping with someone, the only excuse I would be willing to take is that she was drunk and she clearly wasn’t,” I started walking to the class with a depressing cloud over my head. I just wanted to go home. Right now I knew I was still in love with her and as much as I’m trying to forget her she’ll always be in the back of my head.

(Ash POV)

I stood on the side watching students pass by. I had to speak to Gabriel whether she liked it or not I can’t do anything until she lets me explain. I poked my head out thinking of the plan Joanna and I have scheduled for Thursday but in order for me to do that I have to talk to her first. I spotted Gabriel walking down the hall by herself, I sighed in relief Alex’s has been around her all day and not to mention all weekend. No I wasn’t scared of him in fact I could take him if I wanted to but that would only make her hatred for me worse than what it already was. I waited until she was a feet inches away before I grabbed her and pulled her into an empty room. I covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming but of course that didn’t stop her from kicking me. I groaned as a ache started in my leg. I pushed her against the wall trying to stop her from moving.

“Calm down its me,” I stated I felt her body still, I let out a breath and moved my hand from her mouth. I could see her glaring at me through the dim light.

“Please give me 5 minutes just five minutes,” I begged still holding her against the wall, she looked away from me, I smiled a little.

“2 minutes,” I nodded I could explain part of it. I started speaking as quickly as I could giving her an abridged version of the story.

“I didn’t sleep with Aly yes I had sex with her but it meant nothing she didn’t touch me, I only touched her before she said she changed her mind, Sean knows and he was fine with it, I’m sorry I did that but I didn’t mean too she my friend and I had to help her, as for Scarlett I never liked her, I only went out with her because I had too but now its over and I want you, I always wanted you,” she was now staring at me with tears in her eyes, a small smile stretched on my face,

“Ash it doesn’t change anything, you can’t expect me to take you back after all the things you’ve done to me, you hurt me so bad, you have no idea how stupid I felt when you came in with Scarlett under your arms after I told you I loved you, you have no clue what it felt like seeing you two together coming out closet and making out in the halls, you have no idea the pain I felt being alone,” Her voice broke as the tears streamed down her face I leaned away from her and touched her cheek but she slapped my hand await while shaking her head. I didn’t mean to cause her so much pain.

“What can I do,” I asked I was willing to do anything I would take her to the moon and back if I could.

“Nothing Ash you can’t do anything, just leave me alone” she pushed me away and ran out the room. Leaving me with my heart broken all over again. I slumped to the floor and put my head in my hands. I sat there thinking about her until someone walked in.
“Ash,” I looked up seeing Carey with a frown, she sat down next to me.

“She’s crying what did you do,” I shook my head and ran my hands through my hair.

“Nothing, I told her last week about Aly she ran out on me, I pulled her in here today hoping she would understand but she didn’t I caused her so much pain, Carey she doesn’t even want me back. I did all of this for her so she wouldn’t get her but I ended up hurting her myself,” I mumbled tiredly I was getting drained from all of this.

“Did you explain the whole Scarlett thing fully,” She asked I shook my head I didn’t want her to know about the pictures.

“She has the right to know,” I looked up at her.

“I don’t know I just want her back, she told me to leave her alone but I don’t want to I love her, I know its selfish of me but I can’t do this without her,” I mumbled Carey hugged me closely before speaking.
“I’ll talk to her and what’s this I hear about a girl at your house,” She asked I chuckled she must be talking about Joanna.
“You’ll like her she’s a family friend you actually know her she’ll be here on Thursday,” I said moving back and leaning against the wall.

“Okay I’ll see you later’ She kissed my cheek and left out the room leaving me in silence. After awhile I stood up and left out. I walked out the school building and went straight to my truck. I pulled out my phone and text Joanna that I was ready she should have everything. Once I finished talking to her I called Sarah and explained everything I also texted Carey with my plan. I pulled out into the rode and called around getting everything I needed. I had to get her back I didn’t know what I would do with out. Gabriel was holding me by a leash and she didn’t know it. I was whipped and I refused to be left in a shelter. I wanted my owner back.  If this plan doesn’t work then I don’t know what will.

===============================================================================

Okay so instead of doing my 2 hour break in between studing for my little nap i decided to write a chapter so vote and comment please........ i really appericaite it tell me what you think.

ps,

My exams are almost over I have 3 more to go