→ OOPS ←

Author note: New chapter! Please give feedback if you enjoyed this chapter. Remember to vote and/or comment!

Thank you @YamileSoto and @RingoMcWeasley for your kind comments on the last chapter :)

Please check out & support my new book "Behind the Mask: Rogue" if you're looking for something to read. Updated regularly! I also need feedback on what pairing I should use.

Eight-year-old Dickie !! :3 I was bored and sketching, and somehow this came to be

If I made an art book would people actually look at it? Idk.

---

Roy and Dick were walking the streets of Gotham to the nearest ice cream store- at least, that's what Dick thought.

Roy was actually trying to get to the nearest zeta tube.

A group of teens walked past them, holding their ice cream cones. Roy dragged Dick the other way, but the younger boy stopped in his tracks.

"Um, the deal was that we get ice cream. I'm pretty sure it's that way." He snapped, pointing in the opposite direction.

Roy growled. "Right. My bad." And then Dick grabbed his hand, leading the way.

The little snot was holding his fucking hand. A girl walking by nearly melted into a puddle of goo.

After a minute of walking down the road, they finally reached the ice cream shop. Roy jerked his hand out of Dick's quickly, and opened the door.

Dick took a big whiff of the air and gave a pleasurable sigh. Roy realized this was gonna be awhile.

It was actually kind of scary. Dick actually looked like a mini version of himself. Was this a nightmare?

They both stood in the long line at the counter. And of course, two women behind them started ogling at Roy, and commenting on how "adorable" it was that Dick was now once again holding his hand.

Yep. It was definitely a nightmare.

Roy held in his frustration. He looked down at Dick, who had a shit-eating grin on his face- he was doing it on purpose!

"Hello there sir. Is that your son?" One of the women commented and it took every bit of Roy's strength not to freak out.

"Yeah he looks nothing like you." The other women added.

"He's not my son. I'm uh- babysitting." Roy bluffed, wishing they'd both shut up.

They both giggled. "That's so adorable! What's your name little one?" The first woman asked, kneeling down to Dick's level.

"Rob." He replied bluntly.

"You're so cute!"

Dick was having fun. Not only was he getting attention from hot girls, but Roy was angry as hell. Not to mention he was getting ice cream- three scoops. Perfect!