→ TROUBLE IN HAPPY HARBOR ←

Author note: Third chapter!! Sorry for the wait :/ Ive been busy with school and sports, but luckily my school year is a few days from being over so I'll have more time to write (yay!).
If you want to know when my next chapters will be out, just ask.
Remember to like and/or comment if you enjoy!!

---

"Why is this place called Happy Harbor?" Robin asked Megan.

"I'm not sure! I'm from Mars, remember?" The Martian pointed out sweetly.

Megan, Artemis, Wally, and Connor were now walking the streets of Happy Harbor with their young friend. Rocket had begged Zatanna to stay at the mountain with her, (even though she wanted to go with them) but stayed anyways. Aqualad had also insisted staying at the mountain, considering it was extremely hot outside. Megan was burning up, but mini-Robin was too adorable; plus she wanted to have fun around town.

"So, what are we doing?" Connor asked, glancing at the other three teens for a answer.

"Hmm... Maybe- hey, where's Robin?!" Wally practically shouted. The other teenagers then glanced around the area, their eyes not finding a small black-haired boy.

Artemis sighed. "He was bound to run off eventually. He's like, nine guys. Cut him some slack. I'm sure we'll find him."

"You've got to be kidding me." The speedster complained.

"Maybe you can use your super speed to find him?" Megan suggested, and uneasy look of her face.

"No superpowers when out of uniform." Artemis teased, sending Wally an evil smirk. He pouted.

Connor crossed his arms. "Then we do this the hard way. Split up."

---

Artemis decided to search the local grocery store, because they were near there when he disappeared. And, she could shop while she was at it. What harm could it do?

A lot of harm.

The store was huge, and semi-crowded.

Maybe he would be in the toy section? He was a kid now, after all.

The archer walked the halls until she finally saw a sign overhead, reading "toys". She walked through the aisle, but didn't see Robin anywhere.

'Dammit. This is gonna take awhile.'

After a good five minutes of searching, she came across the food section.

Of course the little shit was sitting on the ground with three open boxes of crackers, with his hands covered in crumbs. Artemis was fuming.

"You're gonna have to pay for that, you know!" She yelled. Robin just laughed, before flipping over the shelves and disappearing from sight.

"Hey, what the hell lady?! You're paying for that!"

Of course, one of the store co workers walked by at the perfect moment.

---
|Four minutes later|

'Mm. Food.' Wally thought as he entered the cafe.

He was just getting a small snack... No big deal. Rob could handle himself, and the others could find him.

"I'd like three coffees, four plates of bacon, and some toast. That ought to fill me up!" He ordered at the counter. The cashier looked a bit scared, surprised by his order. She nodded, and walked off.

Wally sat at one of the tables by the large front windows, revealing the outdoors. He grinned as he saw Artemis storm out of the grocery store with a scowl on her face.