5. Deep breaths

Apollo looked down at the piece of paper in his hands, a smile playing across his features and he read it. "My cabin next! Let's see... Will Solace is up!" Apollo's voice rang through the crowd.

 The person in question seemed to shrink behind Nico, trying not to be found. Having enough of that, Nico shoved Will in fornt oh him and towards the pathway to the stage. Will looked back, worry crossing his face.

Nico gave him an encouraging smile,"you got this Solace!"

Will's cheeks flushed and turned back to the stage, where his father was awaiting him. Will took a deep breath and took to the stage. As Will made it to the microphrone, he had to take a deep breath to cool himself down.

As if sensing his distress, as Apollo walked back to the DJ booth with Austin, he whispered to Will,"yout this Will, just pretend like no is watching and remember, I made sure everyone's voices are good." He winked at Will and proceeded to walk off.

Will took another breath of air," I'll be doing Way Down We Go by Kaleo." Austin nodded and the song started to play.

Father tell me, we get what we deserve                                                                                                                 Oh, we get what we deserve

 And way down we go

Way down we go
Say way down we go
Way down we go

You let your feet run wild
Time has come as we all oh, go down
Yeah but for the fall oh, my
Do you dare to look him right in the eyes?

'Cause they will run you down, down til the dark
Yes and they will run you down, down til you fall
And they will run you down, down til you go
Yeah so you can't crawl no more

And way down we go
Way down we go
Say way down we go
'Cause they will run you down, down til you fall
Way down we go

Oh babe-babe-yeah
Wow baby
Baby
Bab, down we go
Yeah

And way down we go
Way down we go
Say way down we go
Way down we go

The audio ended and the lights faded, leaving Will out in the open, his whole face red. "Oh, um." Will turned to go down the stage steps as everybody started cheering. Will almost gasped in shock, but Nico quickly took his wrist and brought them back to where they were standing.

The Aphrodite children snickered at this. One of them suggested singing the song again. After much 'NOs' from the other campers and 'YESs' from the Aphrodite children, they started to sing again, making the whole camp groan.

'Will and Nico, sitting in a tree - "

Edited: 12/19/18