1. Percy 'why me' Jackson

P.S. I do not own anything, all rights belong to Rick Riordan and Various Artisit.

Updated: 04/02/18

Authors POV

Percy Jackson was at a another life crisis. Then, guess who decides to make it worse? If you guessed Apollo, you were correct.

To back things up Percy Jackson, the hero of Olympus had been cheated on (No, Not on Monopoly). Annabeth Chase had cheated on him with Eric, son of Ares. Well, at least Annabeth told him that he was being cheated on.

So here he is now, moping on the beach listening to the waves roll across the sand. He just wants to be alone, it's not every day your girlfriend breaks up with you. Unfortunately, the fates have different plans.

A bright light engulfed the shoreline, making Percy shield his eyes. When the light dimmed, Percy turned around to see a God. Percy wondered if it was too late to turn around and run away.

Before he could do so, the god spoke," Percy! You're not looking too good."  Percy squinted to see the god fully. "Yeah, probably because Annabeth cheated on me." He replied.

Apollo scratched his head," sorry to hear that cuz but can you do me a favour and tell the demi-gods - or Chiron - that we're going to have a Karaoke night!" Percy wanted to say First, tell the gods.

Apollo gave Percy a blinding smile when Percy agreed to what he said, "Get ready by the end of this week." With that, he turned to into a supernova and disappeared.

Percy groaned, "why does it always have to be me?"

This is the shortest chapter I've ever written, but okay.

There's nothing much to edit here, I just fixed up some grammar. - Edited -